°~Nightmare come true~°

Start from the beginning

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, saying,
"It's great that you guys are here.. but how did you know where-"
"Please, we watch you guys on TV everytime and it's a worldwide fact that you train here." Taehyung says, holding a hand up.

An annoying familiar voice interrupts your gathering making you groan.
"Ok, family reunion time is over!"
The coach yells, walking over to us. He turns to Jungkook and says,
"You better get to training, young man. You have a fight coming up this weekend and we can't have you losing your title like your sister.."

And just like that, your good mood plummets into the dust.
Yoongi frowns, stepping in front of you.
"Hey-"
Grabbing his wrist, he looks at you in confusion.
You shake your head, letting him know that it's no use trying to knock sense into anyone around here. With a sigh, he retreats back to the others and the coach speaks up.

"Since you five have been granted visiting passes, you'll be handed over to our guide who will show you around the center."
They bow, giving Jungkook and I one last longing look before exiting through the glass door.

Jungkook and I go our separate ways, commencing our usual training. It's not long before my practice is interrupted by a nosy neighbour.

"So.. who were they?"
A familiar face peeps from the other side of your boxing bag.
Ignoring the person, you continue punching the bag until you couldn't take it anymore.
"I just might punch you too, Jimin."
You spit out and he walks up to you with his hands tucked behind his back.

"Were they your fuck buddies?"
He blatantly asks, as though the sentence he just let out was completely normal.
Scrunching your nose in disgust, you shake your head, squinting your eyes.
"What made you think of that? Perv.."
You say, turning your back on him, now landing slow and irregular punches to the bag.

He shrugs, replying,
"So, who were they?"
"Why do you need to know? Why are you even here?"
"I said I'd see you tomorrow, so here I am."
You groan, giving up all hopes of focusing on training with him beside you.
"They're my childhood friends. Happy?"

He sits down on the edge of the bass of the ring, tilting his head to the side as his eyes travel your body.
You scoff in disbelief, putting your shirt on immediately.
"Excuse me sir, have a little self respect!"
"Well, that's the thing. I don't have any."
He says, giggling.

"You're fucking psychotic, you need therapy."
You say, rolling your eyes and strolling to the juicer.
He follows you, leaning on the juicer machine with his hands shoved in his pockets.

You roll your eyes, knowing his intentions.
"Are you expecting me to buy you one?"
He smiles as his soft cheeks push his eyes up into crescents.
"You know me so well already."
Pushing two coins in, you hand him the cup of coffee as you chugged down the watermelon juice.

His happy demeanor vanishes as he gazes down into the swirling cup of hot coffee.
"What the fuck? I never asked for-"
"The thing is, you never told me what you wanted, so I figured you'd want coffee.."
You say with a wink, throwing the paper cup into the bin as you walk away triumphant leaving a fuming Jimin and cup of coffee scattered over the floor.

*~°~*~°~*~°~*~°~*

You eye the coach as he steps into the ring with a mic.
"Ok, everyone listen here!"
He yells into the mic as everyone covers their ears.

Loser.

"Sorry.."
He says sheepishly as you roll your eyes.
"So, one of our newest assignments will be put into place."
You and a bunch of other people turn away, knowing that this stuff will be for the champions of the center only.
But what he says next draws everyone's attention back to him.

"But this time, it's a little different.."
You furrow your eyebrows, wondering what he could possibly mean.

"This time, our champions will be your coaches."
The whole gym goes quiet for a few seconds before bursting out into laughter.
The coach is left dumbfounded as he yells into the mic, turning everyone's laughter into screams as they cover their ears.

"I'm serious about this! Our two prized possessions."

Oh shit..

"Jeon Jungkook."

Holy fuck..

"And Park Jimin.."

May our souls rest in peace..

"Will choose their trainees and will be their coach for two months-"
The coach is cut off by the gasps and groans, whispers and murmurs by the trainees but they brace themselves as the coach yells into the mic again.

"For TWO MONTHS, and the team with the most successful outcomes gets to cash in on 1 million Won."
That's all it took for everyone to volunteer for this assignment and I was dumbfounded at the cash bomb.

A million Won? That's fucking crazy!

"This is being sponsored by the training center and..."
Everyone braces themselves for what's about to come and what he says next knocks the wind out of my lungs.

"The UFC."
Everyone was dumbstruck as the thuds of their jaws and eyes dropping onto the floor could be heard. You could say this was the calm before the storm.

Snap.

The room was filled with screams of joy and shock, people shaking each other and people hugging each other, some people that had blended into the floor while some people sat in corners of the room, contemplating their life choices.

You just stood there shocked as my eyes travelled to your brother who was just as shocked as you were.

"Ok, ok calm down.."
The coach says but it's not enough to stop the raging animals inside the room.
"CALM DOWN!"
He yells into the mic and everyone groans for the millionth time, immediately disregarding their crying friends.

"Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, please come up!"
The two shocked boys entered the ring and the coach continues, pulling out a coin from his pocket.
"Ok, each of you get to pick 10 trainees - 5 male, 5 female. Head or Tail?"
He looks at them expectantly.

"Um.. Heads."
Jungkook says, implying that Jimin will be left with the Tail.
Throwing the coin into the air, you cross your fingers, hoping your brother would win and choose you before that scum of the earth Jimin does.

Slamming the coin onto the back of his palm, the coach turns to the person who goes first, and you feel your stomach drop to the floor.
"Ok Jimin, go first."
Stepping forward with a smirk on his face, his eyes scan the crowd, searching for a special someone.

Slinking behind your boxing bag, you clamp down on your lower lip, hoping he wouldn't see or remember you.
All your hopes are shattered to the ground as he clears his throat, speaking into the mic.

"Jeon Y/N, I can see you. I choose you as my first trainee."

This truly is my nightmare come true.

A/N : Please tell me how the story is going and what you think of it! It's the first time I'm writing a story with this theme so please do overlook any errors 💜💖 love u guys 🙌

Stay hoes ✨,
Kim 🔥