Not that Andrea was alone. Neveah wasn't known to the area. She hasn't been there for years and everything has changed compared to the last time she came to visit.

'So I heard the Curzio family is in town.' Andrea said, smiling like crazy. Neveah noticed that her cousin put on more make-up than she usually did, but she didn't care until now.

'Who are they?' Her cousin simply started laughing, thinking that Neveah wasn't serious, but she was.

She had no clue. Neveah was innocent at that time. She had no clue about anything. According to her, there were not many bad people walking on this earth. But god was she wrong.

Her cousin didn't even elaborate, she simply dragged Neveah towards a club and entered. She skipped the entire line of people waiting outside and mumbled something to get past the bouncer.

The man looked at the girls and sighed deeply, mumbling something under his breath. Something Neveah didn't understand. Something Italian.

She never understood why her mother didn't teach her any Italian or Spanish growing up. If she could at least talk one of them fluently, it would've been so much easier to talk to her relatives.

'Come on Aurora!' That's also different from America. Only her family called her by her middle name. They seemed to like that name more than Neveah.

'Coming!' She ran behind her cousin, into the packed club. She was way too young to be there, but she didn't care at the time. She got in somehow, so it wasn't her fault.

Andrea walked straight to the bar and ordered some shots for them. Neveah only drank once, when she was twelve, and she didn't like it. That was four years ago. She thought it would be different from what she remembered, but no. It still tasted disgusting.

'Oh come on baby!' Her cousin pulled her towards the dancefloor, in the middle of the crowd, and started dancing as if it was all she ever did.

Her hands were up in the air and she was swaying her hips from side to side on the rhythm of the music.

Neveah always looked up to her cousin and even now she did. Andrea was the type of person to never care about anything. Ever. She didn't care what people would think, she was the most shameless person in the family.

'Dance with me!' She could barely hear her cousin over the loud music that was playing, but she slowly moved her hips too. Way stiffer than her cousin, but she tried.

She had never done stuff like this. It wasn't like her to go out, especially on a Tuesday night.

Neveah's mind wondered to America. She thought about her friend Cataleya and what she could be doing at this time.

They danced for what felt like hours and talked about everything until Neveah's eyes met his.

Leonardo Tiago Curzio, the boy who would ruin her later on. If she knew what impact he was going to have, would she had done it differently?

His dark magnetic eyes pulled them together and she couldn't stop staring. She never cared about boys, but this boy was something else.

His triangle-shaped face and sharp jaw compelled her even more if that was even possible.

She fell head over heels for him and didn't care about anything else but him. His eyes were glued to her as if she was the only one in the room for him.

Even though there were plenty of girls dancing around him. He simply didn't care.

When Andrea noticed that her cousin was staring at a boy, she immediately looked to see who he was and gasped for air.