Chapter Twenty-One

Niall's POV

"Seth." I hang up immediately. "WHY!?" I scream on the top of my lungs. I didn't even realize I was crying until now. "is everything okay?" I hear Greg ask on the other side of my door. "everything is a lie." I say and fall onto my bed. I burry my face into the pillow sobbing. I hear my door open and the bed sink beside me. "you can tell me." he says rubbing my back gently. he's never this nice. he would usually laugh and walk away. "I met Zayn, I remember our memories, and now I know who pushed me down the stairs." I say quickly then continue sobbing.

he doesn't speak for a good five minutes. "Who?" crap. I don't know if I should tell him because Zayn didn't even want ti tell me. "Seth." I mumble hoping he won't hear me until- "WHAT?!" he yells and pulls my face out of the pillow. "ZAYN DID!" w-what? "what?" I ask confused, hurt, and upset.

"He was spotted at the scene." he says more calmly. "of course you would say that." I chuckle into the sentence. "you say that because we dated and he tried to kill seth. but probably because he wanted to kill me!" I say raising my voice in anger. I stand up from my bed frustrated. "but-"

"No! Get out!" I shout pointing at my opened door. "you'll regret it when you get pushed again." I can't believe he just said that. my mouth drops and my eyes get glassy again. I flop back onto my bed. I get my phone out of my pocket and text Zayn.

Niall: how did I fall off the stairs?

Zayn: I'm not 100% sure because I came in when you fell.

Maybe Greg's right.

Niall: why did he push me if he loves me?

Zayn: because.

Niall: because why?

Zayn: because we dated and he was jealous

Niall: someone told me you pushed me because you were found at the scene

Niall: and its not seth

Zayn: your mum found first and hid Seth so she could blame me. she never did like my mum so she doesn't like me.

"MOTHER!" I yell from up stairs. I'm so fucking angry. Why would she do that? I hear light footsteps coming to my room. my door opens, Seth? "get out." I say glaring at him. he just thinks I would never find out? wrong motherfucker. "what?" he asks annoyed. "leave." I demand and he shuts the door. I look over and he's still in here. I quickly grab my phone and text Zayn.

Niall: Help, Seth is scaring me.

"who ya texting?" shit. I throw my phone across the room and move off the bed. he comes closer to me and I back away. "why you so scared?" he asks smirking. "you know why." and then he shoves me on the wall. "oof." I say hitting the wall hard. he pins me to the wall. I squeeze my eyes shut and purse my lips together. "that's not the Niall I love." he says cupping my cheek.

I hear a car pull up to the house. "the fuck?" he whispers looking out the window. I make my move and run towards my door. "not on my watch." he says. he grabs my wrist and then my waist pushing me on the bed. "HELP!" I scream and he smacks my face. "don't do that or consequences will happen." he whispers in my ear making me shiver.

he reaches in his pocket. its silve- handcuffs. shit. he hand cuffs one hand on the side of my bed. and the other one on the other side. I try to kick him but he grabs my leg. "nope." he says and grabs rope. he ties them on the bed.

this is a night mare.

he sneaks his hands under my shirt, then before I know it my shirts off. I squeeze my eyes shut again scared of whats happening. he-

"GET OFF OF HIM!" I hear a male voice say. "oh zayn. you're here." its Zayn. I open my eyes to look at him but he's not there. neither is Seth. then I hear sirens, police sirens. I try to get out of the rope and handcuffs but its to hard.

I hear footsteps run up stairs coming to me. "I'm sorry Niall. I really am." he says taking the handcuffs off and untieing the rope. before he says anything I hug him, and hug him tight. he sighs and hugs me back lightly. "you're my hero." I whisper and his ear and he hugs me tighter. "and you're mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KND3KNDKEFDNEKFDNEK THE ENDING IS SO FUCKING CUTE! TTYL:)

XX

TPWK

ENFEKFNE