Chapter Twenty

Niall's POV

"hey Niall are you feeling better? why are you here so late? did they keep you there longer?" mum asks rushing over to me checking everything. "mum I'm not the one who got hurt." I say and she nods. "wait who was that?" she asks raising an eyebrow at me. "Zayn." and then her expression gets mad. "Never talk to him again!" she says raising her voice. I decide to disobey her.

"Why? Being gay is fine!" I yell and she sighs. "He's been in jail Niall!" no. he wouldn't. Right? "Why?" I ask finally calming down. "He tried to kill Seth because he moved here and Seth used to like you." oh my god.

Zayn's POV

He can't find out. He likes Seth. Not me. Nobody likes me. Seth isn't like me, Seth is a nice guy. I'm not. Niall is the best thing that ever happened to me, he helped me, he makes me happy, and I love him. I need him, even if he finds out. I still have his number. I call him and he picks up.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" fuck.

"about what?" I ask like I don't know whats happening.

"You fucking know! You tried to kill Seth! I trusted you! I loved you and you fucking promised!" he says angry but his voice still cracks. he's hurt.

"Niall, I know i'll never be the perfect guy. I know you'll never love me as much as I love you. I know you want Seth. I know you hate me and you're hurt. But i'll always love you and i'll wait as long as I have to." I say and he's quiet.

"Who pushed me down the stairs?" he asks and I can almost see him crying.

"I can't tell you Niall." I can't, he'll be heartbroken.

"Was it you?" what?

"no." I say hurt.

"Then who!" I sigh and look at the hospital celling.

"Seth." I say and he hangs up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UwU