Chapter Twelve

A/N: That's Tori btw. /\

:)

Zayn's POV

I wake up and I'm in a cold, dark, empty room. why am I here? last time I remember I was running and everything turned black. "hello?" i say and i here some whispers. "you're awake." someone says and walks up to the window on the door. "Louis?" wait he's part of Seth's cult thingy. "where is Niall?" i ask and hear him sigh. "he's fine but when he gets out, he'll be in here with you." Louis says and has a sassy smirk on his face.

"why are you doing this?" i ask and he chuckles. "Because Seth and Niall are meant to be together. Not you and Niall!" what? that doesn't make sense. Of course i know that, we've barley known each other!

He walks away and I'm left there cold, lonely, scared, and confused. "NO PLEASE STOP! I'M ON YOUR SIDE!" i hear a familiar voice yell. "Shut up! We only got you on our side because we need someone to clean up." I hear Harry say. i gulp and try to get up to see I'm handcuffed to the wooden bed. "PLEASE STOP! FUCKKK! THAT HURTS!" A familiar girl voice says again. is she okay?

"Hello?" i say and here silence. "ZAYN HELP ME!" Its Tori. "I CAN'T!" i yell back and hear her scream. The foot steps getting closer, closer, and closer. then the door unlocks and i try to leave the handcuffs. Didn't work.

Then Tori comes in all cut up. before she can get up they close and lock the door. "Tori?" i say furrowing my eyebrows. she's breathing heavily and is shaking. "T-they cut m-me and smacked me with a belt." she whispers with a shaky voice. "come here." i say with my arms open, but my left arm slightly back some from being handcuffed. she crawls over to me and we cuddle.

I might not like her but she doesn't deserve this.

"It'll be okay. We just need to make sure they don't get Niall." i say stroking her hair. "Niall? But he-"

"No. Stop with that bull crap. They are trying to kill him, then if they do and get away with it." i pause and sigh. "they will kill me, you, and our family's." i say and she makes a soft noise. "they need to go to jail." she says and i agree with her.

Nobody should go through this accept Seth himself.

* * *

Niall's POV

"Clear." someone says and I feel a shock bolt through me. "shh." someone says and the room gets quiet. "Zayn?" I say and start opening my eyes. Zayn is with me. "Zayn!" I say and perk up some. "I'm not Zayn." he says and sits me down.

"Fuck, my arm hurts." I say and move it around. I look back up at the guy and its just some nurse. "well is he okay?" I ask a bit annoyed. A woman sighs and walks away. The man looks at me in a worried look. "he's missing." w-what? no. this can't be happening. I feel my heart dial down and my eyes getting glassy. "People are trying to find him Niall." he says and walks away aswell.

People might try to find him, but I need to find him.

Love at first sight is real, because I Love Zayn Malik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. hope u liked it! vote if u want and comment your thoughts if u want, idrc. ttyl:)

xx

tpwk