Chapter One

Niall's POV

"are you hungry?" mum asks as I rush down the stairs. "no mum I'm going to be late for school. I can't be late on the first day because what if there is some cute guy or girl?" I say being serious. "just don't make it obvious 'cause you got bullied terribly from being bisexual an-"

"I know mum!" I say in annoyance cutting her off. she sighs and I grab my grey hoodie and put it on. i grab my house keys putting it in my pocket and walk out the door. the school is five minutes away by walk so I should be there in no time.

I walk and I hear someone walking up to me. "Hi I'm Alisha!" the girl greets beside me with a smile. I smile weakly, I don't really like girls but when I do they are perfect from my view. I mostly go for guys but its not like I'm going to say "oh yeah I'm gay and don't like you" like what? "is everything okay?" she asks looking back at me with a half smile.

"yeah just, erm..nervous for school." I say lying with a nervous laughter making it awkward. she starts laughing and stays with me. "thanks for not running away from me." I say looking at my feet as we walk. "what? why would I?" well maybe because people find me ugly, stupid, gay, and "asking for it". like what the fuck.

"just experience from past friendships." I say walking faster so she doesn't ask more about it. she says okay and we have a peaceful silence, not awkward, peaceful. "oh I didn't catch your name." she says looking at me with a smile. "Niall." she nods and we are at the doors of the school. "talk to you later Niall!" she says waving and walks away before I can say anything.

I walk into the school and a guy with green eyes walks up to me. "hey new kid." he says glaring at me. "h-hi." I say looking down , he's way taller than me. I walk away going to my locker. yesterday we went to school to get my schedule and crap. I put in my code, 07-023-010. I open it to put my bag in and grab my math book for first period.

The curly haired boy goes to, I'm guessing, the popular people. He seems as he is a jock, also known as jerk. I shrug it off and shut my locker going towards upstairs for first period. I pass by the English room and then right before I get up the stairs I bump into someone. he has black hair a white shirt and normal teenage stuff. he turns around. he has brown eyes and beautiful eyelashes, he has cheek bones. like good ones, wonder how they- nope. not thinking like that.

"watch where your going dickhead." he says to me holding back his anger. I sigh and nod letting him go infront of me. why does school have to make everyone dicks? fucking cute guys are always mean, straight, and hot. I never will get a boyfriend or girlfriend anyways.

I get to first period to see the brown eyed boy again and he glares at me. what did I do? do I look gay? did I hurt him? did I embarrass him? did-

"hello Mr. Horan. Take a seat beside Louis over there." she says pointing to the brown haired boy with blue-green eyes. I nod sitting beside him and also behind the black haired boy. wonder what his name is? should I ask? ye-no. I'll seem gay. I mean I kind of am, but people are homophobic. mainly teenage boys.

I sigh and she starts her lesson. Time for my first day of prison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAAHA! hope you liked it for some reason if anyone reads it and yeah! vote if u feel like and ttyl;)

xx

tpwk