Chapter Eleven

Seth's POV

I grab Niall and tie his hands together. "NO! GET OFF OF-" I cut him off by taping his mouth shut. "MMMDM! HENDLLMNP!" he mumbles against the tape and I throw him in the back seat. "Louis you can leave, so can you Harry." I say and they walk away holding hands. "Love birds!" I yell and they walk faster.

I get a call from my dad. shit.

Father: Did you get Niall?

Sethern: yes and his boyfriend Zayn.

Father: we don't need him, let him lose!

Sethern: he will get Niall out dad. if you want to kill Niall you will have to kill him too.

Father: fine, just get them at the abandoned night club

Sethern: fine

I get into the car and text louis the plans. why does dad have to be like this? I actually love Niall and dad ruins everything. "I'm sorry Niall. My dad is making me do this." I apologize and start driving. "yeah right. you're lucky I haven't screamed yet because I got the tape off three minutes ago." what? shit. he got the tape off.

* * *

about five minutes later we get to the night club. "why Seth? I trusted you. I loved you and this is what you do?" Niall says and he's crying. "Look Niall-"

"No! I'm done listening! Now listen to me. If you love me you'll let me and Zayn go." maybe he's right. "Hell no. I'm not being killed Niall, you are!" I shout and tape his mouth again. I grab him from the back seat and drag him into the nightclub. "here dad." I say giving Niall to him. "I've missed you Niall. You and Seth are gonna have some fun tonight." I want to puke. I have to fuck him, again.

"Get the other." he says and I nod. I walk out of the place and Zayn's running. "NO! ZAYN GET BACK HERE!" I yell and chase after him. how the hell did he get out?

"POLICE ARE COMING BITCH!" he yells still running and throws his middle finger up. I stop out of breath until I get tackled. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I yell onto the ground. "where is the blonde one?" someone asks. "HELP!" I yell still being tackled and searched. "We're police. Now where is he?" crap. a police officer. "In the nightclub, my dad has him. my dad makes me do this because he kills the people I love. like niall." I state and they handcuff me. they grab me and help me stand. "we'll see about that." one says and pushes me into a police car.

I lost Niall forever.

Niall's POV

"cops are here so we have to finish the job son." I'm tied down on a bed and he took all my clothes off accept for my boxers. he grabs a sharp and long knife. "please no." I say and he chuckles. "3. 2. 1." he says and starts slicing my arm slowly. "STOPPP!" I scream and he cuts deeper. "HELP ME!" I scream and a police barges in.

I start bleeding like crazy and my arm is aching. I'm sweating from the heat in this room and my heart is racing like a million miles an hour. "DROP THE KNIFE!" a cop yells holding up a gun. he drops it and it falls on the floor.

"WHERE IS ZAYN?!" I yell and Greg chuckles. "Seth took care of him." and just like that cops tackle him. another police officer comes in and grabs me. they cut the rope and examine my arm. "we need a stretcher because Niall is cut really bad." he says into his radio speaker thingy. "Niall we need you to be calm okay? This cut is super deep and needs to be stitched." its really that bad? I mean it hurts like hell and i'm bleeding like crazy. the blood is dripping down the bed and there is a pile of blood on the floor. "okay it hurts really bad." I say and someone comes in with a stretcher.

they pick me up an-

I blacked out.