Chapter Five

Zayn's POV

I probably fucked everything up. He's so adorable and I want to know him better, and maybe have a romantic relationship. I don't know, he's just adorable. His smile, his beautiful blue ocean eyes, his dyed blonde hair, his laugh....

I sigh knowing I just met him and he could be like Seth. I start my car and finally leaving the bar. I pull out of the parking lot going to where Niall said his house was sense he isn't answering my texts. maybe he thinks i'm a bully, maybe a dick, maybe he thinks i'm hot, maybe he thinks me of a player, mayb-

I get interrupted seeing Niall live beside Seth. oh hell no. I don't want him to hurt Niall like he did to girls, and now Niall could be him. fuck, fuck, fuck. I pull into Niall's house parking lot and shut it off. I get out going up to his door. I knock on it a few times and wait. I get a text from Niall.

Niall: can't hanging out with Seth, my boyfriend. ;)

Fucking Seth. I know that's him and not Niall. I look over to Seth's house and see the light turn on in the room. fuck.

I run over to his house and bang on his door. "Open the fucking door Seth!" I yell banging on the door harder. I don't fucking care if Niall is a dick, he doesn't deserve this. nobody does, not even those poor girls in there.

I hear a little scream from a guy, but it goes away instantly. I hear a chuckle on the other side of the door. he opens the door. "hello Zayn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this chapter is super short because next chapter will be very, interesting. ttyl;)

xx

tpwk