Chapter Four

Niall's POV

"me too baby." I feel myself blush as he cups my cheek looking in my eyes. "I don't want to lose you." I say and a tear goes down my cheek. he swipes it away with his thumb and gets his face closer. "you won't lose me." he says and presses his lips softly on mine.

I feel my heart going a million miles an hour. he still has this effect on me, even after three years not seeing each other. I kiss back softly and he pulls away with his cheeks red. "need a ride home?" he asks still cupping my cheek. "y-yeah." I say unable to think because of what just happened.

he gets up and offers me his hand. I take it and helping me get up and he leads me to his car. he lets go of my hand going in his black Ford F-150. I get in the passenger seat and he starts it. "can we go to your house?" I ask seth and he looks over to the car next to him. "yeah." he says staring at them. "what is it?" I ask and he shakes his head. "nothing." its a white Tesla- Zayn. I sigh and look out my window.

he puts his hand on my thigh making me blush like a fool. he chuckles and looks back on the road. "wait. we are neighbors." I say seeing him park at his house beside my house. "great!" he says happily.

"mum misses you." he says looking at me with a half smile. "really?" I ask my voice a bit higher than usual. she misses me? "yeah, now come on." he says getting out of the car. I get out following seth to his door. "just be ready for screams." he says laughing a bit and I join. "I missed your laugh." he mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

we walk in and his mum stands there frozen. "NIALL!" Carrie says running up to me pulling me into a hug. "we've missed you so much!" she says letting go of me. I start laughing and Seth looks embarrassed. "oh sorry. I'll let you two talk now." she says walking off with a smile on her face. "told you." he mumbles still embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed ba-" I don't finish scared to call him that. he has a slight pout on his face but I pretend I don't see it.

"I'll show you around." he says intertwining our hands. "kitchen, living room, bathroom over there." he says pointing over to a door in a hallway. "rooms that isn't important." he says pointing down the hallway. "upstairs." he says going up the stairs with our hands still together. "drew's room-"

"drew?" I ask confused and he chuckles. "they named him Drew." he says. Drew is his baby brother. when I left he was just born and didn't have a name. "my room, mums, and dads." he says pointing to the other rooms. he walks into his room and unlocks our hands. "wanna watch a movie?" he suggests looking like a puppy begging for food. I nod with a smile and he comes and grabs me. "wha-"

he picks me up and throws me on the bed making me giggle some. he puts the blanket over me and grabs the remote. "we need food." I say pouting and he laughs. "of course my king." he says making me burst in laughter. I check the time and its already six, wow.

Zayn: hey, I'm sorry about earlier. do you still want to hangout later at six?

fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there is this chapter and hope you like it. idk why you would, but whatever. vote if you want idc. ttyl:)

xx

tpwk