Chapter Nine

Zayn's POV

"Hey baby." I hear my girlfriend Tori say. I sigh and look at her forcing a smile. "hey." I say emotionless. "do you want to get coffee later, then go to your house?" she asks wrapping her arms around my neck. that does seem nice. I put my hands on her waist and get closer to her face. "of course." I say. she crashes her lips on mine softy and I kiss back. no tongue or anything, just a sweet, soft, kiss.

I break the kiss and let go of her. I wish it was Niall. what? no you don't. you just don't like her, that's all. yeah that's all.

I sigh and go to my locker. I type in my code. 08-13-94. I grab my math book, English book, science book, algebra book, social studies book, and calculus book. I head up stairs to go to math class. I see Niall a bit ahead of me and rush up to his side. I don't talk to him or look at him. "hey Zayn." he says and I sigh. "do I know you?" I lie. I can't ruin my reputation by talking to Niall. "oh." he mumbles and I sigh.

we get to class and Niall sits behind me, of course. I get my book out and Mrs. Grin starts class. I can't think. Seth, Niall, Tori, and Safaa. everything is happening to fast. Niall is getting raped, Tori is thinking I like her, Seth is a pervert, and Safaa is bullying people. then family issues help a lot. (Sarcasm).

"Zayn do you know the answer?" Mrs. Grin asks pointing at the equation. "erm.. 2738?" I ask randomly and the class laughs. "its 900 Zayn. Pay attention." she says and continues. last thing I need to worry about is a stupid equation. "Can I use the bathroom?" Niall asks behind me. "can I too?" I ask quickly and she nods at us.

I close the door behind me and look at Niall. "Listen-"

"no Zayn. you shut me out and pretended to care. I'm walking home and leave me alone." he says and starts walking. "please." I say weakly and he turns around. he's been crying. "I did that because my reputation." he's going to hate me.

he chuckles with no humor and shakes his head. "of course! Mr. 'cool guy' cares about his reputation more than a person. like an actual human being." he says and purses his lips together. "I'm sorry-"

"No You're Not!" he protests and walks back in the class room. "I lost him." I say and fall onto the ground. my eyes start getting glassy and I put my face in my hands.

leave me alone.

please.

I love you Niall. And I won't give up on you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi