Chapter Ten

Niall's POV

"where is Malik?" Ms. Grin asks annoyed. "uh.. h-he..um...has family issues and is dealing a lot right now, we need to give him space. I think its the best." I lie. he probably is thinking I'm so dumb and I should die. like I know, I know.

"mhm." she says raising her eye brow at me. I gulp and sit back down at my seat. "psss. new kid. blonde dude? horan?" someone whispers and I look beside me. "what?" I hiss and he laughs. "harry." he says holding his hands out. "get the fuck away." I say looking away. "Mr. Styles, pay attention." Ms. Grin says and he turns to face her. bitch.

I can't focus all I can think of is what Zayn said. does he really want to be my friend? or maybe he thinks I'm to weird and nerdy for him. "Mr. Malik take a seat." Ms. Grin says and I look up. we make eye contact and I feel my heart flutter.

wait what? flutter? no. just...erm...um...eh... my heart is dying.

"sorry." he mumbles and sits down. "now before we leave this is your homework." she says and points to the board. "just finish this equation. Its in your book." she says and the bell dismisses us. I get up from my seat but Zayn grabs my wrist. "what?" I say annoyed. "let me explain please." maybe I should, but its so hard to trust people. I trusted Seth. he promised not to do anything bad, but broke it. and broke my heart. everything.

wish I didn't need so much of Zayn, I hate to say but I do.

"ok." I say and I look at him. "I know this can never happen and we just met, but I do think we could work out. yes I know its weird and I-" I cut him off and kiss him. I pull away and he's frozen. "sorry I shouldn't have done that." I say grabbing my bag. he's still there frozen with red cheeks. I walk out of the class room going to my next classes.

* * *

after forth period I head to my locker. I put away my books I don't need anymore. someone closes my locker making me jump. "Don't go near my boyfriend gay guy. you forced yourself on him and he's scared." this blue haired girl says. "what...no..i-uh...I didn't I...uh...he was talking about us." I say and she laughs. "yeah right. he told me you forced yourself on him and he was scared." what? he used me. "he used me." I say frozen there.

"hey babe whats wr- niall? tori?" Zayn says looking at me. "you used me Zayn." I say and stomp away. I feel my eyes getting glassy and my vision getting blurry. "Niall wait! you can't leave school!" Zayn says as I get closer to the doors. "Looks like I can." I say and he turns me around. "what did she tell you?" he asks and his eyes are glassy. "enough." I say and his face got red. "Niall tell me!" he says and grabs my wrist. I gulp and look in his eyes. "you were scared of the kiss. so yeah, I know you regretted it and you wanted to humiliate me." I say and walk out. its raining. Great! I love motherfucking rain!

"hey baby." I turn around, Seth.

Zayn's POV

He walked out.

I walk out in the rain looking for Niall. "NIALL NO!" I yell when I see Seth and Niall. I start running to them but someone grabs me. "GET OFF OF ME!" I yell and they keep pushing me to his car. "NIALL! HELP!" I yell as there talking. The guy ties my hands together making me not be able to fight him. "niall.." I say and the guy shoves me in the trunk. "ZAYN NO! SE-" I hear Niall say and I gulp. the guy opens the trunk and tape my mouth. Its Louis. I can't do anything to help Niall, and its all my fault.

I will get you out of this Niall.

I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:)