Chapter Six

Niall's POV

why did he say not to leave his room? and who's at the door? whats happening? I sigh and curl up into  the bed. "Zayn wants to talk to you." Seth says a bit angry. "why?" I mumble into the pillow. "I don't know Niall, just go!" he says obviously annoyed. I groan of frustration and get out of the bed. he sighs and I glare at him. "whats your problem?" I ask looking at him. "nothing." he lies. I sigh and walk down the stairs.

"what do you want Zayn?" I ask annoyed of him. "I'm sorry." what? he's sorry? "I needed to clear my mind and seth. seth is a bad person." he says looking in my eyes. "bull shit. I've known him sense I was five!" I say a tab bit louder than I should've. "what are you saying to him?" seth says coming beside me. "not enough." he says quietly. "what do you mean?" I ask Zayn but looking at Seth. "he-"

"I wanted to say sorry." seth says interrupting Zayn. "for what?" I ask and Zayn sighs. "For leaving you." what? this is a lie. "I know you're lying." I say and Seth chuckles. "Niall. I can't tell you, I will when I'm ready." he says coming closer to my face. he tries to kiss me but I stop him. "I need to go." I say walking away. "Zayn come." I say and Seth grabs me. "what the-"

he pushes me into the room he wouldn't let me go in. It's cold, empty, dark, and it looks like a prison cell. "ZAYN! HELP!" I yell banging on the door. I hear a little chuckle on the other side of the door. its Seth.

"please." I whisper to myself weakly. I start sobbing into my hands and my back against the cold, white, wooden door. "Can't believe you trusted me Niall." he says and I hear something clicking together. "you'll get food later." he says. why did I trust him? why did he do this? why does he do this?

* * *

about two hours later he comes in half naked. I gulp and stare at him. he has no food. fuck.

"hey baby." he says with handcuffs in his hands. he blindfolds my eyes and I feel my hands get handcuffed. "HE-"

"don't say anything." he says covering my mouth. I nod and he picks me up. I don't know what to do. "now if you scream, you get a punishment." He whispers into my ear. I gulp and shiver. I can't decide if I like him, yes he kidnaped me but I don't know.

he unblindfolds me and he's naked. "y-your mum?" I ask staring at him. "she won't hear."