"I know," I sighed. "Ever since we got married, I feel as if everything that's mentioned has been about having children. Is that a sign?"

"You're being paranoid," she laughed. "I had the same thing when I got married. My in-laws ringing me asking about when the baby's due. I had a baby two years later."

"How do you know when the time is right?"

"There is never a right time to children," she smiled. "You're never ready until the opportunity is presented. You take a breath, and accept that you're going to be a mother. You're not pregnant are you?"

"No," I shook my head, a smile on my lips. "It's been on my mind since the wedding."

"Already?"

"I don't know," I said throwing my hands up. "I don't even know if I'm capable of having kids, Trish. I was sick as a kid, so it could be impossible for us to even have a baby. I mean, if we can, I don't think I would be upset if it's now. That's a way to let me know I can do that."

"I understand," she smiled. "Moving on! We've started your coronation gown," she grinned grabbing some make-up and began applying it to my face. "We have to keep the colors traditional as this is a traditional event."

"I don't doubt your work," I grinned to Trish. "Your designs are flawless."

"Zayn will be here tomorrow instead because I think he was supposed to come in today. He had to run to some other part of Ula to get something," she said waving her hands around.

I smiled as she continued talking about everyone I've met when I was at her home. It was nice to be so close to everyone that I surround myself with here. Every single person here was important to my life, and how I acted around others. If I didn't have Trish, I probably would have gone insane. She was my stand-in mother during the day since mine was elsewhere.

"Emerald!" speak of the devil.

"Mum!" I smiled as she opened the door. "What in the world are you doing here?"

"Came to see you!" she grinned. "Trish! Have you finished the bridesmaid dresses for Penny?"

"Just about," she smiled. "I'm finishing Emerald's dress, and then it will be done. I saved hers for last because I know her measurements like the back of my hand," she grinned. "The girls are finishing those today I believe. Right now they're working on the coronation gown."

"Of course," she smiled. "Do you know about Harry's suit?"

"Tucked and put away," she smiled. "Did that this morning when he got up."

A faint clicking could be heard coming down the hallway. The speed of these footsteps made my breath hitch.

"Please tell me I got a new advisor," I said turning to look at Trish.

"Unfortunately, we're still looking," Trish said rubbing her hands on my shoulders. "If it makes you feel any better, she still hates you."

"Thanks," I rolled my eyes. "Makes me feel loads better."

"Your husband is a picky one, he wants the 'perfect' one for his Em. His words not mine," Trish said just as Priscilla walked into the room. Her lips pursed in the same straight line as they always are.

"Hi Priscilla," I feigned happiness. She let a short huff escape her lips.

"At eleven thirty you will join His Majesty for lunch in his office. At one o'clock on the dot, you will accompany your maids to the fabric room where your coronation dress will be made. At two o'clock, a thirty minute coronation rehearsal will occur going over the first thirty minutes. At two thirty, you will have throne duties with His Majesty in the throne room. At three thirty, you will be having tea with the Queen Dowager Anne and Princess Gemma. At four, you will have an interview with Ula Official about your wedding with His Majesty. At five thirty, dinner in the small dining room. At six thirty, His Majesty and you will retire to your quarters." She snapped her book closed and looked at me. "Any questions?"