Varun- Let me handle.. Dr. Naina..looking towards Sana.. well.. I am giving you a dare.. Ab uss gate ke waha first jo bhi ladka ayega.. you have to kiss that guy...

Sana- Itna easy... done.. with attitude..😎

Priya- Tu pagal hai.

Sana- Chup kar..

Varun- I like this attitude... let's see kab tak rehta hai... now go... Sana left towards hospital entrance... Varun from behind.. says..

Varun- There comes your guy... pointing his finger

Naina- Oh God... yeh... Now she is gone... says with an evile smirk

Varun- Yes... It will be fun... with a smirk

Sana couldn't see who was that person.. As he was looking in opposite direction... So, She just went to him hurriedly and kiss that persons  right cheek and just started to run away... then that person called her from behind..

Guy- You... Stop... In a stern voice..

After listening that guy voice Sana's heartbeat skip a bit n she just get freezed... And praying to God that it's not him..🤞

Guy- come here..😡

Sana didn't move at all.. she was standing like a statue closing her eyes in fear...

Guy- I said come here n turn around..now.. little bit loud..

Sana shivered n then turned round with her closed eyes... after seeing Sana....that guy was lost in her beauty as she was looking very hot n cute at the same time..

Guy- She is looking damn beautiful and cute... BTW she is looking very different today.. yes maybe as she is wearing a short dress.. (in mind)

After some time the guy come out from his la la land.. n says...

Guy- Ab toh confirm ho gaya hai ke tum pagal hi ho..😡

After listening that person calling her pagal she opened her eyes.. n said...

Sana- Mr. Akdu tum... 😲 Tum yaha bhi.. mujhe laga maine kuch galat suna.. but it's really you... Well.. tum mera picha kar rahe ho..

Hanji you guessed it right that person was none other than our Shukla ji..😉

Sid- Kya tha woh... thinking about the kiss..

Sana- Kya..? innocently..

Sid- Abhi jo kia... woh..😡

Sana- Abhi.... Abhi maine kya kia..? Still trying to act innocent.. while laughing like an idiot..

Sid- Don't act innocent Miss Gadhi.. You know it very well... What I'm talking about...😡

Sana- Aree... woh... sorry.. mujhe dare mili thi... ke jo bhi 1st ladka ayega... I have to kiss that person..

Sid- Kisne diya tha...?

Sana- Woh log... pointing towards Varun & gang...

Sid- Are you sure? That tumhe dare mila bhi tha..?😡

Sana-  Yes... see... n she saw that no one was there...n get shocked...😰 I swear Mr. Akru... woh log the...waha..😓

Sid- What are you doing here..? Act innocent 😏

Sana- New intern.. I told you na.. Tum yaha..?

Sid- You will come to know about it later.. Come with me... now...