I

I was sat with the other children in the adoption centre. I was tucking in Abigail’s white shirt into her gray skirt. That was the uniform we all had to wear. It was plain ugly; white and gray how typical.

Abigail was like my little sister here. You see I’m sixteen, not old enough to leave. I’ve been in here for about four – five years now? I can’t remember. But after my second year here Abigail arrived. We were inseparable ever since.

She’s so cute. She has long blonde hair that comes to her back and she has the cutest dimpled smile. Her blue eyes are to die for.

She’s been in here for two years, always hiding away from people. She’s a little shy. But I love her.

We all had to look smart as an ‘important’ business man was coming to adopt one of us. I know it won’t be me. I was never even given a second look. I hope it will be different today though. I don’t want to stay here longer. Yeah I will feel bad for leaving Abigail but I can’t stand living in this hell hole any longer.

Ms Aplebe came running in, her makeup done to perfection. Blonde hair curled. She made me sick. Every time there was a person coming in she would be all sweet but not the ‘fake nice’ sweet the ‘sickly sweet’ one were you know there faking. Otherwise she was a complete utter bitch, making us quieten down when there was no noise beating up some of the younger children.

It was horrible.         

I wanted to say something to her but I couldn’t she would make my life more of a hell than it already is, as selfish as it sounds it’s true.

“Right!”  She exclaimed way too happily.

“That nice man is here so ya’ll better pick your attitudes up you little brats!” She yelled again this time spitting on Jarred. He was only about five or six.

 Poor baby.

Just as she composed herself a man stood behind her counter. I couldn’t see him at all his figure was just a shadow and that’s all I could see.

“Arabella?” Abigail looked up at me through her long eyelashes.

“Yes sweetie?” I replied.

“What if I don’t get adopted?” she said almost tearing up.

I hugged her and shushed her.

“It’s alright you will your beautiful.” I said she looked at me again and smiled.

“You really think so?” she squealed. I nodded. “I want to be as pretty as you are,” she giggled. I smile at her and gave her one last hug before Ms Aplebe came in; heels clicking behind her. Also behind her was a very attractive man.

His unruly curly hair fell out off his beanie. They looked so touchable. I wanted to run my hands through them. His piercing green eyes look like a forest, you could easily get lost in them. His eyelashes were so long and beautiful faming his eyes beautifully. His ink lushes lips curled into a smile perfectly, dimples popping out as he did so.

His outfit was so cute. Tight black skinny jeans, black Chelsea boot and a cute grey baggy jumper with elbow pads that only he could rock. He looked...perfect.

His eyes scanned every child until they landed on mine. His eyes went winder and he started smirking. (Yeah because he’s a ‘business man’. She’s such a liar.)

He quickly turned to Ms Aplebe and they started talking. She quickly dismissed all the children. Abigail went running to play with jezebel. They were best friends. It was actually really cute.

The conversation didn’t last long before they walked out of her office and into the main room.

“Arabella?” She said in that fake sickly sweet voice.

“Yes Ms Aplebe?” I said back.

“Mr Styles here would like to adopt you.” She said trying to mask her frown.      

But that didn’t ruin what she just said. I was finally getting adopted.

I walked over to him and he smiled.

“Arabella? That’s it, right?” He said questioningly.

“Yes Mr Styles” I replied.

I was attracted to him there was no denying it but he was my ‘dad’ now I guess. So I’ll have to push the feeling away. It’s probably just a crush, it will go away soon.

“Go get your stuff we’re taking you home,” He smiled. I smiled back and raced up the stairs.

I opened my draws and pulled out all of my old tatty clothing. I shoved it all into a suitcase. Once all my clothes were in there I pulled out my shoe box. Inside it was a photograph of my mum.

My dad left when I was born, so I didn’t really know him.

I shoved my picture in the pocket of my skirt and ran down the stair to see Mr Styles waiting by the door. I smile and walked over to him. He grabbed my suitcase and other belonging I decided to throw in a bag.

“Ready to go?” He said. I nodded my head vigorously. He laughed and we were about to walk out of the building when Abigail came running over to me hugging my leg as she was only really small.

“By Arabella” She cried.

“By Abigail, I love you” I said hugging her tightly.

“Love you two” She let go and me and Mr Styles walked out of the horrid adoption centre.

I smiled feeling the fresh warm air hit my face.

I turned around to see Mr Styles look at me smiling. I looked down and blushed. No one ever had this effect on me, no one except him.   

I had a feeling this was going to be a fun life.

“Arabella?” He said his raspy voice sending tingles through my spine.

“Yes?” I said

“You’ve got your own room and we’re gunna need to take you shopping.” He said smirking.

I smiled “Okay”

“One more thing”

“What is it” I questioned

“Call me daddy”

First chapter guys!

Hope you like it. I thought I would mix it up a bit and do a smut one. I have had a lot of requests on (Instagram my old one) and on twitter.

FAN?//

VOTE?//

COMMET?//

Follow me on Twitter: @sexualhxran 

- K x