Chapter 1: Do I Know You?

(Backstory)
Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jeon Mi-Cha. I am 16 years old and a sophomore at Busan High School of Arts. I just transferred from Busan International HS so I have no idea how things work.
(End of Backstory)

"Mi Cha! Mi Mi!" my mom called for me.

"Don't worry eomma I'm getting dressed!" I called back down the stairs.

I wore skinny, distressed black jeans and a white, ribbed knit tube top which I put a plaid cardigan over. My hair was naturally super straight and long so I usually just let it be.

On my way out, I stopped to say goodbye to my eomma and she told me about her night shift again.

"Again? It's like an everyday thing now." I pouted.

"Since we have no one else to help around here I have to accept it when I get the chance."

I looked up at her slightly nodding my head as if I told her "I understand" and walked to school thinking about my dad. Appa. Why did you do it?

As soon as I got there, people were staring (per usual). I went to the office to get my schedule when a beautiful blondie came up to me.

"Are you Jeon Mi Cha?" the girl asked.

"Yes, and you must be Min Hyun Jae." I replied, knowing she was my tour guide for the day.

"I am! So I have your schedule right here and we have 5 out of all 8 classes together!"

I nodded agreeably and we went through every inch of the school. Besides under the stage, she says that's where couples make-out and where the school keeps their dead students. She's crazy but I love it already.

1st hour is just a study hall so you can catch up on work from previous days. I had no work so I got up to ask the professor if I could play on my phone if I don't destract anyone.

"Are you Mi Cha? Introduce yourself to everyone why don't you?" he said, ignoring my question.

I sighed. "Hey everyone, I'm Jeon Mi Cha and I'm new here so don't bother me please and thank you."

"Or what?" a boy teased. I feel like I know him but I guess we'll have to figure it out.

"Do you really wanna find out?" I snapped. The classroom filled with "ooohs and ahhhhs" but my attention was on the boy who said it but all he was doing was whispering to his pathetic "gang."

"Thank you Miss Jeon, now you may take your seat. Everyone, please begin working on your assignments and what not for other classes."

Just then, the teacher had taken his focus off the class and rather on his book. The boy who teased me brought his squad and tryed to converse with me.

"Mi Cha. What a lovely name for a slut." he said as he was trying to anger me.

"Do I know you? I don't think I do so kindly get the f*ck away from me please." I hissed back.

He grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall. "Do you know who you're talking to? I am Park Jimin, the co-leader of a mafia. My appa is a mafia boss, so do you really wanna mess with me?"

I was struggling and couldn't leave his grasp. "As if I should care? You're just a jerk who thinks he can do whatever he wants because his "daddy" lets him." I said mockingly.

He swiftly let go of me and walked off with his group in spite of my comment. But only one of them stayed. He was around 5'10 and had nice, fluffy brown hair.

"I'm so sorry about him. My name is Taehyung and it's nice to meet you Mi Cha." the boy said.

"What's his deal?" I said, completely ignoring his introduction and apology.

"Jimin has family problems and his dad has control over way too many things. He practically doesn't get in trouble for anything he does."

"Well that's about to change." I said assuringly.

"Good luck with that." he said sarcastically as he walked off.

"I can and I will change him" I thought.