Instead of waiting on Shigaraki to call you over you decided to walk past Dabi and approach Shigaraki. You pulled your wet, damped hair up above your neck and leaned in to allow Shigaraki to put on the choker. Impressed by your forwardness he unlocked the padlock and placed it around your neck. 

Kurogiri pulled out another small black box with red and gray striped ribbon. "This is a gift from All for One." He slid the box over the counter.

"All for one?" Dropping your hair down, feeling the cold padlock on your cold skin you pulled on side of the ribbon before taking the top off. Inside was a dark brown hair stick. It was black on the thin end and as it reaches the top it blended to a brown. At the top was a bright red tulip with resin that imitated morning dew, it was the very flower  that you had made for Toga who gave it to Shigaraki and the flower Shigaraki had given you when your wings were cut off. 

Shigaraki's relationship with All for One must of been a father and son or a guardian and child; and clearly Shigaraki was communicating with him a lot about you if he sent the flower that started all this. 

"Tell him thank you." You flipped your hair into a bun and stabbed the hair stick into your hair. 

"You can tell him yourself." Shigaraki reached out and rubbed the tulip with his thumb and index. 

"This is making me sick." Dabi groaned and stood behind you.

"Let's go already! Since when was this a love story?" Twice was jittery as the day you met him. 

Spinner was sitting on the couch with Magne. His arms were crossed over his chest and his leg was bouncing rapidly. "Just cause you put a collar on her doesn't mean she could betray us."

"She wouldn't," Shigaraki's fingers crook around your neck and he squeezed down, only the slightest. Meant as a warning rather than a threat. "Would you, Tulip?"

"No," Your hands went backwards, landing on his knees and you placed yourself between his legs. Your ass brushing against his bulge that he thought he had hid from you. "I wouldn't."

"Magne!" Toga hopped down from her chair and ran behind Magne, her arms wrapping around her neck and rubbing her cheek on Magne's head. "We have a new sister in the League!" 

"I see that."

Shigaraki lets your neck go and leans into the bar top. He was fighting against the urge to have you get on him and fuck him with your back facing him so he could see your ass. But he needed to maintain that "don't fuck with me" leader attitude and instead ignored your beautiful body leaning against him. 

"Kurogiri will send you all in the center of the forest. Compress-"

The door opens and a man behind a strange mask enters, he wore a brown coat and a top hat; very formal like Kurogiri. He bowed before take another step with his cane out in front of him. 

"Will be helping you all in taking Bakugo. The main focus is to get that kid and get out, no need to lose any members." 

Mr. Compress snickered. "What a unique cast."

Closest to the door which Mr. Compress entered, Kurogiri activated his quirk by creating a large misty portal. Dabi entered first but not before giving you a nasty and intimidating glare. Twice and Mr. Compress followed behind giving you a wave before disappearing into the mist. When Toga and Magne stood up to enter the mist, you had took a step forward to follow with the girls but Shigaraki pinched your elbow to stop you. Looking over your shoulder towards Shigaraki, searching for his eyes that were hidden away behind that mask and hair. 

"Don't try anything."

"Your trust in me is nowhere near the amount I have in you. Disappointing."