Lin shrugged. "I don't know really. Adrian has bad ways."

I looked down at my legs and wrist. I was badly bruised with scars and marks they were really going to living there now. I sighed, tears forming in my eyes. Why me?

..:)...:)

Adrian seemed to notice how stressed and tired Ariana was. Kidnapping her wasn't his idea but he couldn't think of anything else. Hurting her wasn't a choice either but he chooses the wrong person for the job of bringing her. He ran his hands through his curls messing it up a bit.

"Follow me." He ordered. The small girl picked up her pace trying not to stumble and followed him. Her legs hurt and were bleeding with scratches. It needed to get treated before it was infected.

The two got to a small room that was next to the kitchen upstairs. Believe it or not, Adrian lived in a mansion. She whirled around hypnotized by the outlook of the small compact room he brought her in. It was filled with all that a girl ever needed. A reading table, a queen-sized bed, chocolates and other girls stuff Ariana loved.

She immediately stopped looking around and brought her face to meet with Adrian's chest. It was like his chest was a magnet to her. Her bouncy cheeks burned as she took a step away from the figure.

"Sorry." She murmured flushed. The attitude of blushing always had Adrian smirking. He found her cute when he saw her pink cheeks.

"This is where you're going to be staying from now onwards until your mother is back home. Your clothes are in there and everything you need to treats your bruise too." He stopped to check to see if she was listening.

"You'll need to take a bath and change and then come down for dinner. Other instructions will be given after." He didn't wait for a nod or a reply. He dashed straight ahead from her not wanting to hear anything.

This action caused Ariana to be upset but she hid it. She knew that guys like Adrian were cold and strange to her. She was although grateful for having a wonderful room like that of hers Adrian gave her.

She closed the door slowly and turned on her heels to cherish the glittering appearance of the room. Her eyes danced almost at every corner of the room. She liked it. The bed, the lampstand, the mirror and the cute toys placed on the bed. She felt like a small princess treated nicely.

She wasted no time exploring the bathroom too. It was nice and smelts like coconut and cookies. She liked it and this was what she needed. She immediately stripped off her now dirty clothes and jumped into the shower. Her hands found their way to the tap and she turned it on, hot temperature.

:_

"Thank you for dinner." She said gratefully to Adrian but he totally ignored her presence at all and continued with his phone. She pouted feeling hurt at the rudeness but she didn't dare utter a word. She gathered her plates and his plates that were still left untouched the meal prepared by Lin.

Her wet hair was fallen on her face. She simply wore a light pink jogger and a fluffy sweater. It was cool in her room since she left the A/c turned on. As she washed the plates, numerous thoughts flew into her mind.

She was still confused about how Liam and Adian knew each other and why Liam asked Adrian to keep her with him. She didn't understand a thing.

She ignored the small pain in her heart and went onwards to wash the plates. Achieved, she strolled to Adrian who sat silently on the dining table with his phone. She was bored and needed explanations too as to why she was here and why he kidnapped her.

"Can we talk?" She asked nervously fiddling with the loose thread of her pink sweater. Again, silence consumed the cool tensed air. Lin had already gone home leaving the two both. She was nervous about living with Adrian. A boy who got her having confused feelings.

"P-please." She managed to utter. She peeked from her long eyelashes to see Adriana and alas! He was already staring at her.

She smiled happily at the fact that he wasn't completely ignoring her. She cleared her throat and looked at him.

"Why am I here exactly." She asked feeling shy and intimidated. Well, gosh! Just look at the guy sitting in front of her. Built body, tattoed arms and neck and tongue piercings. She had to be intimidated for sure.

"Your brother asked me to bring you here for your safety." He simply replied dryly. She was still confused but asked another question again.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"Cause I felt like it." He stated coldly. She gulped feeling the cool air hit her bare leg. 

"Aren't you hungry? I noticed you didn't eat your food." She was kind to ask but he decided to end the conversation.

"I don't need your pathetic concern!" He spat. 

A/n

Heyyoo!!

So what's up? What's poppin?? *Chews gum loudly*

I'm so sorry for the late update! And I can see some silent readers too! Come on bro, COMMENT AND LET'S TALK!!! I don't bite;)

Anyways, This is where the fun begin for the 2 love birds. I'm so excited because you guys are going to start shipping the 2 soon! A lot of cute sides ahead of ya!

Question of the day!

Why did Liam ask Adrian to keep Ariana?

Can u guess?

Happy Sunday!