Part 13 ~ Tears Don't Lie

~ Casey's point of view ~

Mom gave me the key to Michael's house. My TV broke and my father is watching football at home right now. . . so I had no other choice but to come here. I wanna play GTA V online. I called Michael on his phone to ask him if I can come but his phone was off. . . but I'm sure he's ok with it. I love staying at my brother's house . . especially when he's not home. His house is the BOMB . . . I wanna live like that when I get older. . and I wanna drive a badass car like he does . . . minus the whole boring school and teacher stuff, my brother is a pretty amazing and cool guy . . I totally see him as my role model.

"YOU F*CKING ASSFACE!!" I yell. . this game is driving me crazy . . but I'm obsessed with it! . . ever since I got it I can't stop playing it. And Michael's flatscreen TV is making it even better!! . . . if I only had the money, I'd buy one just like it. That damn money . . . I need money . . . I wanna be rich. . . and if I were, I would get all the new video games and the most badass flatscreen TV on the market right now.

"IN YOUR FACE YOU BASTARD!" I yell and pause the game. I run up to Michael's bedroom and open his fridge. Yes, you heard right. Michael has his very own fridge in his own damn bedroom. How f*cking cool is that? . . waking up in the middle of the night feeling thristy? . . no problem! just look to your right and open the fridge, HAHA! . . I wanna have that too at home in my room! I swear, Michael has everything a man needs . . . a fridge up in his bedroom, a flatscreen TV, bigger than you can imagine, a badass Audi R7, shiny silver and the hottest black rims on it . . . . I'm so jealous . . . like for real . . . sometimes I just wanna cry when I look at that car.

I get myself a bottle of coke from the fridge upstairs and head back down to the livingroom. There's one room in this house I don't like . . . and that's Michael's office. All the boring ass school stuff is in there . . a briefcase, stupid oil paintings, a computer no one but him has access to . . . papers, books . . organizers, pens . . scissors . . . diplomas . . . all the boring stuff. I wouldn't enter that room . . for nothing . . not even if I was paid to.

I sit back down and start the game . . that's when I hear Michael's car coming up the driveway . . OH SNAP! . . I run over to the window and take a look. What is he doing home already? I was hoping to be alone for a few more hours. I sit back down on the couch and wait for him to come in. Not sure how he's gonna react when he sees me here . .

The door slowly opens . . I hear laughter . . his and someone elses. A female laughter . . hmm . . that must be the restaurant chick. I quickly turn off the TV and hide in the kitchen. I wanna know what they're up to. Michael and the chick walk in and take a seat on the couch. Ohhh yeaa . . I think they're about to get busy . . . . wait a minute . . do I really wanna see that? . . well, I would wanna see HER naked but Michael not so much . . . . I better step in before it gets uncomfortable for me. I'm gonna jump up from under the counters and scare the living crap out of them.

"BOOOHHH!!!!"

Michael almost falls off the couch. "OH MY GOSH . . . CASEY?! . . wow you scared me, what are you doing here? how did you get in here?" He asks, being a little out of breath.

"Mom gave me a key"

"And . . for what exactly?"

"To hang around and play video games . . my TV broke"

"Casey . . . can I talk to you in private for a second?"

"Okey doke!"

Michael puts his hand on my shoulder and walks me upstairs. He stops in the hallway and looks at me with that face. He gave me the same look when I broke his 200 dollar alarm clock . . . who owns an alam clock that expensive? . . . anyway . . it wasn't my fault.