Part 10 ~ The Boy is MiNE!

~ Destiny's point of view ~

It's 4:30pm . . . Michael and I were supposed to go to the mall this afternoon . . . I tried calling him for the last half hour but he never picked up and he never replied to my text message. I hope everything's ok. . . maybe he's still out with his brother . . . he texted me something about getting Casey new clothes . . maybe they're still out and about . . . I hope he calls back soon . . I can't wait to see him again.

Another half hour passes and still no call or message from Michael. I'm starting to worry . . I'm totally fine if something got in between but I would like him to let me know that . . I'm not gonna get angry . . I just wanna make sure that everything's alright. I give it another try and call him . . . still not picking up. I let myself fall down on the couch . . . . I let out a sigh and look out the window . . . we could be at the mall right now . . . or maybe we could already be at his place watching a movie . . . I miss him. . . our little date last night in the park was so magical and sweet . . . I can't get the softness of his lips out of my head . . and I don't want to . . . I wanna refresh that memory as soon as possible. . . . Michael, please call me.

ANOTHER half hour passes and I'm slowly but surely losing hope that we're gonna see each other tonight. The last message he sent me was around noon . . . he was just on his way to the mall with his brother . . that's the last time I heard from him. I look at my phone, hoping to get a text message right this second . . . I don't wanna get angry at him when I don't even know what's going on but I think I might . . .

I take off my shoes and put them back in the closet. I take off my diamond earrings and put them back in my jewelry box . . . so much for our first official date night . . . thank you, Michael. Thank you for keeping me waiting like this . . . I wanna pinch him in his arm right now . . right on the spot where it really hurts . . . . . am I overreacting . .? . . probably . . . but I really wanna see him . . what's taking him so long?

It's 8:30pm . . . I'm sitting on the couch, stuffing my face with vanilla ice cream and lots of chocolate syrup . . I called Theresa and let her know about my desperate situation right now . . . At first I didn't want to because I knew what she was gonna say, but I had to talk to someone . . . she was like: ''oh, he's so seeing someone else!! that bastard'' But I know he's not . . . the talk we had last night and our beautiful kiss assured me that he wasn't lying about all the things he said to me. You can't kiss like that and lie . . . you just can't. I trust him. I officially and honestly do. . . . but I'm angry now. . . and I think I have a right to be.
______________

~ Michael's point of view ~

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS . . . I can't believe Denise locked me in my closet room!! . . I should've never opened the door!! . . this woman is sick! she's obsessed! . . why would she do this?! . . when I opened the door she literally threw herself at me like freak and then she started talking about a pink top of hers she claimed I still have . . . she walked to my closet room with me and demanded that I start looking for it, which I did and then she freakin' locked me in here!! . . I have no phone, no computer . . nothing in here! . . a little tiny window that I can't possibly escape through . . . I can't believe this is happening right now . . . I'm in here for over 4 hours now . . . all I can think about is what Denise is doing in my house right now . . . and Destiny . . . she must be so disappointed that I never called to let her know why I'm not coming . . . I'm so mad, I could punch stuff.

"DENISE!! . . let me out!!"

"No! . . you betrayed me!"

"I betrayed you?! . . are you kidding me?!"

"Yea!! . . I saw you at the park with that skank!!!"

"You and I are through!! why can't you get that through your crazy head?!"

"We're not through!! . . how dare you move on and meet a new chick?! . . I can't believe you would even think about doing this to me! . . we're not through, Michael . . I love you!! . . how can you do this to me?!"

"Denise, let me out of here!!! . . I'm gonna call the police!"

"Go ahead. . . try that without a phone and computer!"

"Denise!!! . . I've been sitting in here for over 4 hours, I'm getting lightheaded, I can barely breath in here . . let me out!!"

"What do I get?"

"JUST LET ME OUT!!"

"What do I get? . . do you promise me that we will give it another try?"

"NO! . . Denise would you please stop this? . . why can't you just let me be? I'm not going to promise you anything!! . . you're crazy for doing this to me, do you know that?! you're crazy, Denise!! . . now let me out!! I can't breathe anymore . . . I'm serious!!"

"If I'm gonna let you out, will you throw me out?"

"Is that a serious question right now???"

"Yes!"

"I CAN'T BREATHE ANYMORE! . . LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

"Now you know how I felt when I saw you two in the park last night!!! . . I couldn't breathe! you broke my heart once again, Michael! . . you broke it !! . . you took it, you broke it and now you're kicking it around like a soccer ball!! . . I love you, can't you understand that?!!!"

"You must love me an awful lot to lock me in a closet with barely any oxygen!!"

"Your little bitch Destiny is calling again . . for the fifth time now . . is she ever going to stop?!"

"LEAVE MY PHONE ALONE!!!"

"Awweee . . . she says she misses you . . that little whore!"

"DENISE!! . . I'M BEGGING YOU, LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!"

"I'll think about it . . . ."
__________________

~ Destiny's point of view ~

I officially give up . . . I take off my clothes . . remove all my make up and get in bed. I'm on the verge of tears but I know there's no reason for me to cry . . something probably got in between and that's alright. He'll call me back eventually . . I know he will. I lie down and look out the window . . . . next thing I know a single tear is slowly rolling down my left cheek . . . I wipe it away and look at my phone. . . . Oh . . I got a text message! . . please, let it be Michael! . . . I open the message and read:

"Hey! . . this is Michael's ex girlfriend and soon to be girlfriend again . . we're together right now so GET THE HINT and leave US alone! . . I told you once to step back but you didn't listen! . . Michael is not interested in you, get it through your head and GET LOST! . . we're still in love and that's how it's always going to be! . . the boy is MINE!. . he ain't leaving me! . . Michael actually PASSED ME THE PHONE so I could tell you all this! . . crazy huh? my baby ain't going anywhere and if you try calling him again. . I promise you, you gonna be praying in your sleep!"

I drop my phone in shock . . . .

~ to be continued ~