Chapter 14: Megan's House

Megan's Pov: As y/n and I got out of the school gates, y/n said to me ''Are you ok?'' I tried to stay strong as I would look like an idiot in front of all the other pupils if I broke down in front of them all. I held my tears back as I said to y/n in response ''Yeh I just don't like people talking rubbish about you''.

Y/n's Pov: When Megan and I walked out the gates, I knew something was up but I didn't want to assume that so I asked her if she was ok. She replied with ''Yeh I'm fin-ee but before she could finish her sentence I knew she was upset, so I pulled her in and we hugged tightly.

When we got off the bus, Megan and I walked down to the shop. Megan waited outside the shop while I ran in to grab some energy drinks. As I got out of the shop and handed Megan her drink, my phone started ringing it was my mum.

During the phone call with my mum she mentioned that she was leaving town earlier too go to wales. I replied with ''oh ok, what time will you be leaving?'' 

My mum responded with 

''i'm leaving tomorrow morning, just as our train got cancelled so the girls and I need to leave earlier''

'' thank you for letting me know, i'm just out with Megan at the moment but i'll be back home soon'' I say in response.

''okay darling, I will speak to you when you get home''

Y/n's Pov: After I got off the phone to my mum Megan and I started walking back home until we bumped into Amelia and her boyfriend Alex.

''Alex this is Megan and Megan this is Alex'' I said as I introduced them both to each other. 

Megan's Pov: Y/n and I were walking home we bumped into Amelia and Alex. We spoke of a bit and surprisingly I got along with him. As normally people are picking on me!

Y/n's Pov: As we got to Megan's house I said goodbye and gave her a kiss and got on my way home.