Chapter 11: Amelia

y/n pov: when I woke up I was snuggled into Megan's chest and her arm was around me. I had just had the best night of my life, and best of all I had kissed Megan.

Around 10:15am I got a message from Amelia asking ''how did it go?'' I just sent back to her message with '' ii-It was amazing, I'm still here we slept on a blanket on the beach'' and last night was the best day of my life''. Amelia replied with ''Glad you had a good evening I have something that I need to tell you, so is it ok if I meet you at Sandies café later on today?''. ''Yes of course I can'' I reply. Sandie's is the café Amelia and I always meet up at, as Sandie's have the best hot chocolates and fry ups!.

When Megan had woken up, we had a chat and I said to her ''i'm so sorry but I have to go but thank you for a lovely evening, I have really enjoyed myself.'' 

''your welcome I'm glad you had a nice time, I definitely did!'' she said with a grin on her face.

As I said goodbye I gave her one last kiss. I got goosebumps all over it was so magical. After I left I met Amelia at Sandie's ''heyy'' I said to her when I saw her waiting outside the café. ''hiii'' she responded ''how was the date?''. ''It was amazing!''I say. We went into the café and sat down, '' so what exciting news have you got to tell me!'' I say

''I may have a boyfriend'' Amelia said giggling with nerves''.

''whooooo'' I say. 

''You know the boy that I thought that was really fit boy last time we went swimming together? well.... I found his Instagram after hours and hours of trying to find it. And I messaged him, his name is Alex. We have been talking for the past few weeks and we kind of fell for each other and he asked me to be his girlfriend last night!'' Amelia answered.

''omggg! I'm so happy for you'' I say 

After a conversation that seemed to just be about Ethan and his looks and personality, my teacher from school came over to take our order. Fun fact my teacher Mr Shaw works at the café, he actually owns it! but when i'm outside of school I call him Gareth we Amelia and I aren't in school. 

''hello girls, what would you like to eat and drink? silly question I already know y/n's order as she comes in all the time!. What would you like Amelia?''

''please may I have a hot chocolate and a sausage and bacon baguette please?'' Amelia responded.

'' of course, coming right up!'' Gareth replied.

y/n's pov : After Amelia and I had our yummy food and hot chocolates, we went back to my house and as we walked up to my front door, we see some flowers and lindor chocolates. It had a note attached to it and it said 

Thank you for a lovely evening 

love from 

Megan xxx

I blushed and turned to Amelia, ''someone's in loveeeee'' Amelia said. ''We both are!'' I say and we both blushed and laughed.

y/n pov                                                                                                                                                                                      Later on that day Amelia went home as Alex was coming over to see her, so I was just watching youtube on my laptop and my phone started ringing it was Megan I got a weird feeling that something was wrong...