Chapter 10: The date

As I get closer and closer to the address Megan sent me, I'm getting more and more butterflies in my stomach. As I arrived at the address, I step out of the car when I look down at my feet I see rose petals. I smiled and followed them onto this stone drive. As I followed the petals round the driveaway, I was suddenly amazed the driveaway led out to some stairs that led to the beach with a beautiful sunset. As I stand at the top of the stairs I hear someone behind me say ''fucking hell you look gorgeous'' I turn around at it was Megan and I was speechless I didn't know what to say she looked so gorgeous. Finally I said ''wow did you do all of this'' Megan replied ''yes I would do anything for you''. At that moment I got goosebumps and blushed.

y/n pov: I can't believe Megan went to all of this for me

We walked down the stairs, and the sunset was absolutely beautiful I was gob smacked. I smiled at Megan and she smiled back ''I can't believe this''. I'm honestly speechless I said. we went down to the beach, and sat down on the big red blanket the sunset was beautiful I couldn't quite believe that I was sitting on a beach watching the sunset with the person I fancied the most in the world.

 we went down to the beach, and sat down on the big red blanket the sunset was beautiful I couldn't quite believe that I was sitting on a beach watching the sunset with the person I fancied the most in the world

As the night went on and the sunset disappeared Megan started to light a fire I said I would help she just got me a blanket, so I snuggled into the blanket When Megan sat down with me she got under the blanket and we both looked into each others eyes.

Megan's pov: After I had lit the fire, l laid down and y/n and I stared into each others eyes. y/n has the most beautiful eyes ever, they are like shining diamonds.

y/n pov: As I lay next to Megan I feel butterflies in my stomach at the moment I just wanted to stare into her eyes for longer.

''your so beautiful, you know that right'' Megan said as she smirked at me 

''says you I have something to tell yy-you'' I say ... and before I could say finish my sentence Megan said ''don't worry you don't have to explain and before I could say anything she got closer and closer to me our lips were nearly touching then... she kissed me. ''you don't have to explain anything'' Megan said but then I couldn't help but kiss her again. Megan smirked at me and smiled. ''I've never liked someone as much has I have liked you'' I say to Megan. She smiled back at me. It was getting late, and it was to late for me to get a taxi so Megan and I laid down together and my teeth were chattering because I have got only a dress on. Megan saw I was cold and she took her coat off and wrapped around me, I had had the best night ever. So we cuddled up in the blanket and fell asleep.