Chapter 12: The phone call on Sunday

As I answered the phone to Megan I heard this strange noise coming down the phone, I was so confused as to why Megan wasn't talking on the end of the phone as she normally does.

After around 1 minute of dead silence I heard another strange noise coming from the end of the phone, it sounded like Megan but I was quiet sure of it. ''Hello? Megan are you there?'' I asked the answer I got was ''hahahaha got you!''... I finally realised  it was Megan!!!

''Don't scare me like that'' I say 

''sorry gorgeous'' Megan replies.

y/n's pov : I don't know why but I really really really like Megan but i'm scared to tell her.

Megan's pov: After an hours conversation with y/n I had to go as I had to go food shopping with my mum and dad, but I could tell there is something up with y/n so I'm going to pop over to her house this afternoon to check up on her, as she said she was home because she was doing her school work from home today.

y/n's pov: As I finished watching an episode of Orange is the new black, I look at my phone and I realised I have been watching Netflix for over 4 hours. ''Jeez the time has gone so fast today!'' I said to myself.

As I got up and grabbed a glass of water, I hear the doorbell ring, I ran to the front door and opened the door. When I opened the door it was Megan standing there with a bag that looks like it was from Mc Donald's. I smile as I run up to her and gave her a passionate kiss, ''Hey what are you doing here I thought you had to go shopping?'' I asked Megan.

''I've just been shopping, but I was just coming over to drop this bag off for you'' As Megan finished her sentence she handed me a white plastic shopping bag, as I open it up I see that inside the bag was some chocolate covered strawberries and Mc Donalds. I gasp in shock ''Thank you so much gorgeous, your so thoughtful'' I said to Megan.

''your welcome'' Megan said with a smug look on her face. I blushed, at that moment  we hear a car pull into the drive... it was my mum!

As my mum opened the car door and got out and locked the car, I said to Megan ''Megan this is my mum and mum this is Megan'' 

My mum answered ''Hey girls how was your day?'' then as she got in the door she gave me a look which I didn't know what to think of it. It was the type of look your mum would give you when you bring your first boyfriend or girlfriend over, which not to jinx it or anything but that is kind of what was happening.

 y/n's pov: As I walked down the drive with Megan as she had to leave. I gave her one last passionate kiss and I said ''My mum is going to wales next week from Thursday to Sunday evening you could come over if you wanted to and do something without adults around?'' I said while giggling. To my luck Megan replied ''yes of course'' of course she said that while giggling as well. I said goodbye and then went back into the house to plan the week ahead of me.