Chapter 2: Slightly Falling

That same day I decided to watch this Tv programme called Ackley bridge, so I got my popcorn and pepsi and plonked myself on the sofa and searched it up on netflix. After a few episodes my eyes were fixed to the screen and every time and episode would end I would get upset then quickly click on the next episode, it seemed to be like that for a good couple of hours. The next couple of days were the same wherever I would go I would download the next couple of episodes of Ackley Bridge and by the time I had finished season one I moved onto season two. ''I started watching Ackley Bridge on Tuesday its now Friday Morning and I have finished season one!'' I explained to Amelia that Morning,                                                                                                                   ''I knew you would like it'' Amelia Says, ''who's your favourite character'' Amelia Asks I responded with ''I like Jorden Corys brother who do you like?''

''I love Cory because he's strong and he's fit''  Amelia proceeded to tell me about how Cory is fit and that even though he has sex with a lot of people she still loves him. I thought to myself ''please not another crush please please no more crushes'' at this point I'm glad amelia doesn't really have a crush on cory. 

After a two and a half hour conversation with Amelia and how she loves Cory and all the drama in Ackley Bridge, I say to her ''I should probably go and watch the first episode of season two'' she responds with

''yes sure but you promise to call me later? '' 

''of course I will call you later but don't tell me what happens yet I want to find out for myself'' I reply to Amelia with.

A few more hours go by and it says on my screen once again click here for next episode and this is when I met the love of my life. As I turn on the next episode which was season 2 episode 7 I see this ginger girl called Sam. At first I didn't know what to think of her but as the episode went on I had slightly fallen for her...