Chapter 13: Fight

Y/n's  pov: It was Monday... another week of school ready to come. I was excited though as my mum is leaving to go to wales with her friends on Thursday!                                                                           

As I say goodbye to my mum and lady and grabbed two bags of crisps and two lucosades for me and Amelia, as I didn't have time to get breakfast, as I had a long call with Amelia last night.

 When I got onto the bus I sat down next to Amelia. I got my headphones out and put them on, so I couldn't hear The Vamps playing at full volume as Amelia plays it on full volume. I got out my headphones and tapped Amelia on the shoulder ''I didn't have time to grab breakfast and I don't suppose you did either, so I got you this'' I say as I pulled two bags of crisps from my bag and two lucosades. I handed a bag of crisps and a orange lucosade to Amelia and she took it and said ''thank you so much, this should hopefully wake me up lol'' that was when she told me she hadn't slept!

                                                                                                                                                                                                   Y/n's pov: When we got to school I greeted Megan outside the gate. She was standing outside the gate as she normally does, with her foot leaning up against the wall. I smiled as I walked over to her ''hello stranger'' Megan says as she smiled back at me.

Megan's pov: I was waiting for y/n to turn up, then as I look up I see the bus pull in so I turn my headphones off and wait for y/n to get off the bus. When y/n got off the bus she walked over towards me I smiled and we walked into school.

y/n's pov: As Megan and I got into school we walked to our lockers. As I opened my locker I saw a note outside of it saying '' Ugly Dyke'' and as I read it my face dropped... I have a million thoughts rushing through my head like who and earth had done this and more to the point how do people know about me being a lesbian. Before I could take it to the head teacher Mr Macdonald I heard a massive thud...     

As I turn around I see two girls on the ground, when I look closer I see it was Megan. Before I could break the fight up Megan swung a left hook. I managed to pull Megan away just in time before anything else happened.         

 Megan's Pov: When I saw that note on y/n's locker I instantly knew who it was, as there is only one bully in our year and her name is Katy. I couldn't let Katy treat y/n like that. Y/n's everything to me.

Later that day after the head teacher had spoken to Megan and I and asked us what happened it was home time as Megan had been in detention for the majority of the day. 

y/n's pov: When Megan and I left school we started to talk about that day and what happened that morning as I couldn't really wrap my head around it and this is when she admitted the truth....