Chapter 9: Getting Ready

The lessons went really fast, I was really glad they did because that meant that I could go home and get ready for my date with Megan. I was so excited to get home so I got my backpack and hopped onto the bus. 

Amelia was sat there on her normal seat listening to the vamps at full volume once again.

I turned around as I felt someone touch my waist from behind, it was Megan. I turned around and smiled, she smiled back at me.

y/n pov:  I really like Megan, it's weird because I've never felt this happy with someone before. I know we aren't together or anything but I'm honestly the happiest version of me when she's around.

Megan's pov: I don't know what to say really I feel like she's the one. I came from Yorkshire all the way down to Essex, and y/n has been so supporting and lovely towards me.... to be honest I have fallen for her.

On the way home Megan and I sat on the bus. I was so excited for our date, I just wanted to know what she had planned for us.

Amelia's pov: OMGGG I think Megan has fallen for y/n. Now I need a boyfriend.

As the bus pulled up to the bus stop, Amelia and I got out of the bus, as Amelia lives up the road from me. Before I got off the bus I smiled at Megan and said ''I'll see you later'' I said as I went bright red. She gave me a wink, and it made me blush even more, I smiled at her as I got off the bus.

Just as I got through the door, my sister Chelsea who is one year older than me was standing there in the kitchen with a pair of hair straighteners and a makeup brush I just laughed in confusion. 

''I'm here to help you get ready for your date'' Chelsea said laughing 

y/n pov: Amelia must have told Chelsea that i'm going on a date I thought to myself.

''Chelsea you do know the person i'm going on a date with is a girl right?'' I said 

''yes mum told me, i'm so happy for you!'' Chelsea said back 

''So is she fit?'' Chelsea said as she plugged the hair straighteners in.

After an hour of chatting to Chelsea about Megan we had finished my hair and makeup. I got up and looked in the mirror and Chelsea said ''Megan's a lucky girl''  ''haha'' I laugh in response.

I went to my wardrobe to pick out and outfit I decided to wear this 

Then i got a message from Megan and it said..

''Hey meet me at this address, so excited to see your beautiful face xx''                                                    19 Goldens way Peartree Lane 

I reply with 

''just about to leave i'm sure your looking amazing like always xx''

As I get in the taxi I tell him the address and he put it in his phone.