Chapter 8: Happiness

The school week went really quick to my surprise, normally the school week goes really really  slow but ever since Megan has around it has been different.                                                                               Megan and I have been messaging for the past few days now and she has told me about how she has moved schools because she got into a massive fight that wasn't her fault and got excluded.

 It's finally Friday I say with a big yayyyyy as I get out of bed and fling by curtains open to let the beautiful sunny shine into my window. I was so excited to get to school to talk to Megan, but first I got ready , and went downstairs to get myself a quick breakfast. Today I had toast, I sat down at the table and my mum was sitting with me. As I open my messages I see that Megan has messaged me. I opened up the message and it read ''Morning Kierney I can't wait for tonight I have somewhere special I would like to take you'' my mum was looking at me as I read it and I had a massive grin on my face and I blushed a little. My mum couldn't help but say ''whoever is messaging you makes you really happy''

I reply ''yes mum, she really does''

As I get my backpack together to go to school a say goodbye to my mum and give her a hug ''I've got to go the bus is here'' I said. My mum smiled. 

I got on the bus and Amelia wasn't in her seat, in fact she wasn't on the bus at all so I sat down 

and connected my wireless headphones and messaged Amelia 

Messages to Amelia

''Amelia were are you?''

                                            '' i'm sorry i'm not coming in today as I feel sick''

I just responded back with ''ok I hope you feel better soon Maths is going to be so boring without you though''.

On the way to school I listened to some Girl in Red, by the time I had finished her whole album we had arrived at school. I grab my backpack and head into the school gates, then I see Megan my eyes lit up as I walked towards her she smirked at me, that gave me goosebumps. 

''hey you look gorgeous today'' she said to me 

''hii so do you I mean you always do but yeh'' I say back. I used to get nervous when I spoke to Megan but now I can just talk to her about anything without getting butterflies, I mean I still get butterflies when I see her face and smile.