Chapter 7: The new girl

Amelia was in shock and more to the point I was even more in shock.

She had short ginger hair, a face like the definition of gorgeous. I couldn't believe my eyes it was Megan like not Sam Murgatroyd but the real Megan Parkinson. I had always had dreams about meeting her , but this dream had actually come true it was her in the real flesh and daylight.

I didn't know what to do, so I just turned back away, even though this was really hard to do because she was so beautiful I just wanted to keep looking at her.

 I thought to myself I had never seen someone more attractive in my life I just wanted to speak to her but I knew my anxiety would stand in the way of that actually ever happening

After lunch I had art, and to my luck Megan was in my lesson. As I walked in a was so nervous I walked quickly to my desk and the boy who normally sat next to me in art wasn't there. I was so confused, I saw that megan was on the other side of the room getting paint brushes. Then Mr King said out loud ''Megan go over to desk number 9, then ... I realised that my desk number was 9.

When Megan started walking over to me she looked at me and smiled. I felt butterflies In my stomach. When she sat down I said ''hey you ok?'' then she responded with

'' yeh i'm really good thank you btw your really pretty'' she smirked

''wow I have never had anyone say that to me before '' I blushed

''really??'' she said in shock.

At the end of the lesson it seemed like we have known each other like forever.

she asks me ''do you want to go somewhere on Friday if your free?''

''yes of course I would love too''

Then she grabs my hand but gently, and writes her number on my hand and smiles and walks away.