Chapter 14

Lisa's Pov

I saw him staring at me and I saw a girl holding hand and they seem comfortable with each other.

"Good evening, I was wondering if where is the meeting area of Lili Enterprise and Jun Company?" I asked him politely trying hard not to stutter.

"Oh, are you the owner of the company of Lili Enterprise? Oh here it is, I am the owner of Jun Company" He said approaching to me.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry" I said and bowed to him "oh no prob, let's start" He said and I nodded.

Remember Lisa, you are working here act natural, act natural.

"Babe, you can wait outside" He said to the girl, He already has a girlfriend— why would I care, I don't like him anymore. "But babe she might steal you from me, she looks like a... Slut" She said "excuse me?!" I asked her, how could she call me like that????

She just rolled her eyes "no she won't, I trust her and you should too" He told his bitch girlfriend "ugh! Fine" She said and stomped away.

"Sorry about her, she's just so annoying" He said looking at me. "No it's fine" I said, "you know I should break up with her, should I" He asked me, I startled "uh... I-i don't know" I stuttered "oh, sorry I shouldn't ask you that, well let's get started" He said. "S-sure" I said.

We started the meeting and it's now done, "would you like to eat something?" He asked me and I shook my head "no thank you, your girlfriend might be suspicious at us thinks that I'm a slut" I told him. He just nodded and walked away and I saw his girlfriend intertwining thier hands.

Why did I feel hurt about him just nodding and not defending me fron that bitch.

-

I went to the park to breathe some fresh air, it was my day off today. Suddenly Jennie Unnie texted me to come to the arcade with them. Before I could reply a van stopped infront of me "hop in" Jennie Unnie said from the window, she was at the front seat and Tae oppa was driving while at the back was Jisoo Unnie and Jin Oppa and Rosé and Jimin oppa.

I went in and saw Jungkook with ofc his bitch girlfriend don't tell me that my Unnies are friends with her!

I sat beside Jungkook while I saw his girlfriend looked annoyed and sending me death glares. I didn't bother to care at all.

I texted Rosé to ask if they were friends with her, Jungkook's girlfriend to be exact. She replied that they don't know her and Jungkook just asked them if she can come with them. She also said that she smelled something bad about her.

-

We now arrived in the arcade, there was just average amount of people in there. "Umm, Noona I'm just gonna lead Yuna to the comfort room, you guys can go first" Jungkook said and they all nodded, except for me.

"Look, karaoke! Let's go!" Rosé said and pulled us there. They started to sing, we just laughed, we sang in public tho.

"Lisa sing for us" Jennie Unnie pleaded, I shook my head "come on Lisa, don't be shy" Jisoo Unnie said, they all cheered my name and I don't have any choice to sing for them.

I picked a song and got the mic and stood up and started to sing.

Full of loneliness
외로움이 가득히

This garden in bloom
피어있는 이 garden

Prickly umm
가시투성이 umm

I tied myself to this sand castle
이 모래성에 난 날 매었어
What is your name
너의 이름은 뭔지

Is there any place to go
갈 곳이 있긴 한지

Oh could you tell me? ehh

I saw you hiding in this garden
이 정원에 숨어든 널 봤어
And I know

The hand that breaks the blue flowers that all your warmth is real
너의 온긴 모두 다 진짜란 걸 푸른 꽃을 꺾는 손

I want to grab it
잡고 싶지만
It's my destiny
내 운명인 걸

Don't smile on me

Light on me

Because I can't approach you
너에게 다가설 수 없으니까

I don't have a name to call
내겐 불러줄 이름이 없어
You know that I can't

Show you me

Give you me

I can't show you a shabby look
초라한 모습 보여줄 순 없어

I wear a mask again and go to see you
또 가면을 쓰고 널 만나러 가

But I still want you (want you, want you)
A flower that resembles you in the garden of loneliness
외로움의 정원에 핀 너를 닮은 꽃

I wanted to give it ooh hoo hoo
주고 싶었지 ooh hoo hoo

Taking off the stupid mask
바보 같은 가면을 벗고서
But I know, I have to hide something that can't be forever
But I know 영원히 그럴 수는 없는 걸 숨어야만 하는 걸

Because I'm ugly
추한 나니까
I'm afraid
난 두려운 걸

Shabby
초라해

I'm so afraid

In the end, will you leave me again?
결국엔 너도 날 또 떠나버릴까

I wear a mask again and go to see you
또 가면을 쓰고 널 만나러 가
All I can do
할 수 있는 건

In the garden
정원에

In this world
이 세상에

After blooming flowers that resemble you pretty
예쁜 너를 닮은 꽃을 피운 다음

Breathing with me you know
니가 아는 나로 숨쉬는 것

But I still want you

Ah, ah

I still want you, ah
Maybe then
어쩌면 그때

a little bit
조금만

Just this much
이만큼만

If I had courage to stand in front of you
용길 내서 너의 앞에 섰더라면

Would everything be different now
지금 모든 건 달라졌을까
I'm crying
난 울고 있어

disappeared
사라진

Collapsed
무너진

In this sand castle left alone
홀로 남겨진 이 모래성에서

Looking at the broken mask
부서진 가면을 바라보면서

And I still want you

But I still want you

And I still want you

I picked the song because I wanted to sing my heart out, but then I saw Jungkook staring at me. Fine, yes the song was for him, but I don't want him to hear it.

I quickly ran outside and sat down to the bench. Tears falling down to my eyes. I am so hurt, why did I broke up with him on the first place. My thoughts run  through my mind. All the memories have came back, I still can't stop thinking about it.

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍