Chapter 11

Lisa's Pov

~~8 months later~~

I received a text from an unknown number.

03**** Unknown
Break up with Jungkook
or I'll kill your parents and
unnies.

Lisa
Sorry?

03**** Unknown
Sorry yourself bish

You ignored 03****'s
Message and calls.

I was so confused, I was also scared at the same time, Jungkook woke up yawning "Good morning Lali" He said, I didn't noticed that my face was worried. "Is everything okay?" He asked me "Oh yes" I startled and forced to smile.

"I'll just go to the bathroom" I said and he nodded and kissed me on the forehead. I stood up and went to the bathroom sink, I looked to the mirror and saw myself with tears in my eyes.

I was so scared of who might that be, it would probably be a physco, or a person who is obsessed with Jungkook.

I am so worried right now, my feet became jelly and my insides were tied in to knots. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears, after I went to the door I asked myself "should I tell this to Kookie or just break up with him for his own good" I questioned myself. My heart was really hurt!

I went out and saw Jungkook outside waiting for me. I hugged him tightly and I cried on his chest "What's wrong?" He asked me and hugged me back "It's just that.... I miss school" I said, I lied, maybe just one and a half lie because I do really miss school but it's still under renovation after that incident happened and the teachers was still investigating on who started the fire.

"It's okay, the school renovation is almost done and we can go back to school now" He said innocently not knowing what really is in my mind "don't cry now" He said and I pulled out the hug. "Thank you" I said and I felt guilty.

We went down stairs and he made breakfast, It was so good and I washed the plates and I let him rest as a reward of cooking very good. I glanced at him and he was on the couch sitting and watching Netflix.

I chuckled silently, oh yes he is still in my house because his house us still under construction.

-

I am now done washing the plates and put them on the rack. I thenk went to Kookie and sat beside him. He was so focused on what he was watching so I didn't bothered him.

-

The movie just ended and I was about to stand up when he pulled my wrist and made me sat on his lap. "Why are you so beautiful?" He asked me. Our faces was so close to each other and our forehead was touching.

My heart stopped beating when I closed my eyes and I feel that our nose are now touching. I then felt warm lips on mine and we were now kissing.

He is my first kiss! I put my arms on his neck to deepen the kiss. He pulled it out and both of us are catching breathes.

-

I was now home, sadly Kookie's house is now done from renovation, of course I'm happy for him and his house but sadly I'm alone. But he promised me to text me mandatory.