Chapter 5

Jungkook's Pov

Monday

I walked Lisa to school because she might get scared. I'm just holding her hand and every step to school she held my hand tighter than tightest. "Are you still scared?" I asked her and she just nod in response "Don't be scared, I'm here for you besides, we are seatmates so don't worry" I said and she hugged me, I can still feel her fear inside.

"Ugh! You slut!" Someone shouted while she pushed Lisa. "What's your problem?" I shouted and Eunha startled "She is flirting with you" She said and she interwind her hands with my hands.

Lisa cried "So you slut, better stay away from my man!" She said to lisa and slapped Lisa. I went to Lisa and she was crying and ran away. "Come on Eunha! First of all I'm not yours and I don't like you, second can you stay away from me" I said and pulled my hand with all my strength and she fell down. I ran and looked for her, maybe she is in the classroom.

I went there and she was crying and Jennie Noona was comforting her "What did you do to her!" Noona said and I can hear the anger in her voice "I didn't do anything but Eunha did" I said with my sincere voice "that f*cking Eunha, comfort Lisa here and I will teach that b*tch a lesson" She said with anger, her hands became fists "W-where are you g-going to d-do?" I said but she didn't listened to me.

Lisa's Pov

"Lisa please stop crying" He said but I was really hurt not because of Eunha slapped me I was hurt when she interwind her hand with my Kookie, Oh gosh, I mean Kookie, I know he don't like her but I'm still hurt "You like her" I stated simply "No I don't, there is only one girl I like" He said "But you like someone else" I said and he caressed my back "I want to tell you who she is but I don't think it's not yet time" He said and I stopped crying.

He wiped my tears using his thunbs and hugged me, I hugged him back and It's just normal that we hug each other because we are friends. "Don't cry your pretty face will be ruined" He said while hugging me and I widened my eyes.

~Time Skips~~

After school

He walked me home and I bid goodbye and went home, I went to my room and saw a box with a letter on it

To my Lali,

I want to give you this gift so you won't be scared anymore, when your feeling scared just hug this, you can also hug the bunny I gave you. Don't be scared anymore remember I'm always by your side <3

He gave me a small bunny that I can carry arround

Its so cute "Kyeopta" I mumbled and hugged it. I slept late because it's Saturday tomorrow

~~Time Passes~~

Saturday

Someone knocked at my door. I opened it and saw Kookie. "Oh hi Kookie, what brings you here?" I asked and he hugged me and I feel that he crying because my shoulders are wet. i hugged him back and caressed his back. "Why are you crying Kookie? Is something wrong" I asked and he pulled out the hugged. He pulled me to his car and let me seat.

When he stopped driving we arrived at the sea side, he let me seat down on a swing and he rested his head on my shoulder "Tell me what's wrong" I broke the silence, he started crying and I just caressed his back "It's my dog's death anniversary today" He said and cried "Really" I said in a sad voice "well it's my fish's birthday today and he died last year" I said and he hugged me.

~~Time Skips~~

We went home but he still don't want to "do you want me to stay with you at your house" I ask him and he nodded "okay then, kaja!" I said and he held my wrist "thank you for always being there for me" He said and I startled "I'm just giving back what you gave to me" I said and I smiled. "Let's go?" I said

But before he walked he hugged me and ofcourse I hugged him back. I like the feeling of his hugs, oh gosh what am I thinking "Let's go" He said and pulled out the hug and we went to his house.

Jungkook's Pov

We are here at my house we are in the couch watching some movies when I heard her yawn, I wanted to ask if she's tired but she is so focus on the movie so I don't want to disturb her. After some minutes she drifted to sleep on my shoulder.

I turned off the movie and carried her to my room bridal style, I don't want her to get out of my sight so I slept with her. It's monday tomorrow but it's our Christmas break so we don't have class tomorrow.

------Note------

Sorry for a short chapter but I'll promise to update tomorrow very fast hope ya understand.