Chapter 2

Lisa's Pov

~~Time Passes~~

Friday

Today is Friday, I'm at our classroom sitting down, Jk is not here, I saw him hanging out with two pretty girls which seems older than him. I don't know why I feel this way, like I'm jelaous but I don't like him... maybe a little but who am I to get jealous, I don't even know if he likes me back.

If your wondering what happened the other day at lunch... this what happened.

[Flashback]

He asked me if why I'm alone I said that Jennie Unnie was doing something so she cannot eat with me, he nodded and  sat down with me, "What" I said he looked confused "well you said your eating alone and I am too so let's eat together" He said with a smile and already dug in with his food. I was so confuse and it's so akward, he looked at me and I was confused " If you feel akward, dont be were friends right?" He said with a smile and continued eating his food. I just ate mine and continued.

[End of Flashback]

Jungkook's Pov

I was talking with my Noonas, they are only my girl best friends including Jennie Noona and ofc Lis, I saw her looking at the window annoyed and staring at me, why? After we talked I went back to the room. "Hey!" I said cheerfully. She just ignored me, "Lis what's wrong?" I asked she suddenly said "WHO ARE THEY" She shouted. I looked shocked, "They are my Noonas, they are also Jennie Noona's Friends" I explained, she nodded and continued what she was doing. I wanted to ask her if who is her ideal type but I think it's not yet the perfect timing. I saw Jennie Noona pull her out the room and I looked concerned.

Lisa's Pov

Jennie Unnie pulled me out the room and I saw two girls waving at me, I bowed to them, "no need to bow btw I'm Jisoo and you can call me Chu Unnie, were best friends" I was confused. "My friends is also your friends Lisa" Jennie Unnie said, "btw names Rosé" A cute girl said. I said hi as a reply I went back inside after some chit chats with my Unnies. "Where did she brought you" He asked, "why are you concern?" I said teasingly, he looks like he's gonna eat me and I looked scared so I told him "I-i was with Jennie Unnie and she i-introduced me w-with her friends" I said while I stuttered "why are getting nervous?" He said while he chuckled "You look scary" I said and he just laughed I slapped his arms playfully. He glanced at me with that scary glare "ok I'll stop" I said when I turned my head back to him, he turned it back to his face and it was too close to my face, it's like were about to kiss. I pulled myself out and far from his face, he just laughed and I was annoyed and cheeks turned like a tomato I hid my face from him but he still saw it.

Jungkook's Pov

I saw her face and it's red "Are you blushing?" I asked "what, am I?" She said and I just laughed.

~~Time Passes~~

Friday

I was in my window and saw her getting out of her house, I didn't know that was her house, I was shocked and got out of my house, I pretended I didn't saw her and went to the direction where she was going. She looked at me and I looked at her pretending to be shocked "Oh hi Lis, didn't knew that you live there" I said pretending that I didn't knew. "Oh hi" She said and I just smiled. "Wanna eat dinner?" I said without realizing, "uhhh sure" She said so I took her to my favorite restaurant.

At the Restaurant

"Where are we?" She asked me, "we are at my fave restaurant, the foods really good here" I said with a smile "jinja!? Okay" She said "this is a Thai themed restaurant" I said and she looked shocked. "Why are you looking shocked?" I asked, "Actually I'm from Thailand" She said and I was also shocked too. "What would you like to order Lis?" I asked "oh I'll get that" She points at the menu at the Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)  "okay then I'll get the Som Tam (Spicy Green Papaya Salad" I said and she just nodded.

~~Time Passes~~

In the middle of us eating I asked accidentally "Who is your ideal type?" I suddenly asked "uhmmm, actually it's you" She said, the atmosphere became akward and she broke the scilence "Why are you feeling akward? Were friends right?" She said and I smiled, I nodded as reply and continued eating.

Lisa's Pov

~~Time Passes~~

Saturday

I can't stop thinking about why he asked me for dinner and why did he asked all of a sudden my ideal type. I also didn't mean to say that he's my ideal type... well fine he is but in front of him 'NO WAY!'

Someone ringed my doorbell and I opened up my door and I saw him "oh hi Jk" I said "oh I want to give you this" He said and handing me a paper bag. "Thanks" I said and accidentally hugged him because of my happiness and he hugged me back, I was so happy, I don't know why? "Sorry" I said and pull back the hug "why, oh gotta go bye!" He said and just went in my house.

I went to my room and opened the gift, it's a cute bunny stuffed toy holding a carrot

It's so cute... I put beside my bed and huged it, I saw a tag and written on it was '<3' and I was so happy.

I always hug the bunny everytime I sleep and it's so comfy and soft. I realized that Jk puts his perfume in here and it smells like totally like him.

------- Update ------

Sorry If I will not update that much soon cause I have school every week days sooo I will maybe update every Saturday and Sunday and maybe on week days too so I wish you'll stay tuned. Bye

Love,
Author SunnyKiss ☀