Chapter 13

Jungkook's Pov

During lunch time my Oppas and Unnies gathered up during lunch.

"Lisa's not picking up, Ugh" Jennie Noona said while trying to call Lisa.

Then I felt vibration on my phone, I picked it up and saw Lisa's message.

Lali🌻
Hey, sorry for
not telling you
but I went back to
Thailand, sorry

Kookie 🐰
What!? Why didn't
you told me!

Lali🌻
Sorry I just thought
not to bother your relationship
with Annie

Kookie🐰
What relationship,
She's just my friend

Lali🌻
But you were
always together
I just don't want to
be hurt

Kookie🐰
Yea whatever,
thanks for the pain
you gave me!
Seen

She just left me in the air, I feel so... betrayed. My fists were clenching of anger and sadness right now. My Unnies and Oppas were staring at me. I took off my sim card off my phone, throwed it and smashed it using my feet.

"Jungkook stop" Jin hyung stopped me, my heart was so hurt right now. Sadness and anger is mixing my emotions, I don't know what to feel right now!

-

I went to the cafe drinking some coffee, "Jungkook!" A voice said, I looked up and saw Annie "watcha doin here" She asked me, she's the reason why Lisa left me. "Get out" I demanded her in a cold voice. She held my hand and I removed her hand from mine "why are you like that bunny" She asked me "just get out, you're the reason why my life was ruined" I told her, well 50 percent of my life was ruinded my "you know who" (Lia).

"Ugh! Whatever" She said and stormed away from the shop.

How is Lisa now? Is she happy now?

Part of me still wants here, even though the pain that she gave me. My most worst fear is for to have a boyfriend.

I don't want her to be with someone else. I am scrolling to Instagram and saw a post a boy with Lisa. Is he Lisa's boyfriend?

My blood is boiling! Who ever he is I hate him so much. Should I go to Thailand and get Lisa back because Lia is already in jail???

My mind is full of questions right now. My fist are clenching right now. My body is shaking because of anger! I want her back only mine. She is mine and only mine, and non other else!

I am staring at my lock screen right now, it's our photo, I am planning not to change it, it's my only photo in my phone of the two of us. I really miss her. Is she missing me too?

Lisa's Pov

I miss him! I miss him so much. I hate him! I hate him for making me feel this way.

I am in my room, crying because of him. I am trying to forget him, not to think about him but it's IMPOSSIBLE! I just wanna die so I can't think about him!

5 years later...

Third Person's Pov

Five years had past, Lisa and Jungkook forgot each other, they had their own lives now. Lisa is a company owner of a famous clothing brand in Korea, yes she went to back to Korea but for work purposes. While Jungkook is also a company owner of famous jewerly brand.

They already forgot their past. They forgot their relationship in the past.

-

The two companies decides to work together so their sales will mark up, but they didn't both know who was the owner of both companies.

They were assigned to meet up a private hotel at Saturday evening. Lisa was ready she is wearing a black dress, the length is above her ankle. Matching her dress with a black heels about 2 inches high.

While Jungkook was wearing a black formal tuxedo with a neck tie. He was wearing a leather black shoes.

-

It was now 7 pm, Jungkook was already there and Lisa was a bit late.

-

Lisa is finally in the hotel and she rushingly went to the elevator and waited for the elevator to arrive to the designated floor.

When she arrived there she saw Jungkook staring at her, Jungkook was with a girl in a balcony.

What!? Why is he here and why is he with a girl? Who is she?
She taught.