☁︎ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ ʰⁱᵐ ☁︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩(𝐝𝐨𝐠) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞(𝐜𝐚𝐭) 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
»---»

"Why can't I just go in human form!" George groaned, picking up his harness and leash."Cause You two lost the Bet!" Dream chuckled As George shifted into his Animal form.

"I hate you.." George Pouted as Dream put the leash on."You don't mean that Georgie." Dream chuckled. "I find the Leash quite Comfy!" Sapnap Smiled as he ran in the Room all ready for the walk.

"Whatever.." George Sighed as Dream picked up the cat and grabbed sapnaps leash. On the way dream placed George back down in the floor, and just followed the two animals as they dragged him to places.

"Sapnap Slow the fuck Down!" The brunette hissed almost tripping over himself making the blonde wheeze. They stopped laughing and smiling when George was suddenly Grabbed by a man. He hissed and Scratched by the sudden movement.

"George!" Dream yelled as Sapnap stared at the man in Anger."Why hello Dreamie~" A man snickered as he held George by the neck. George Meowed trying to scratch the man which when he did, the man tightened his grip.

"Let him go Trevor He's Just a cat!" Dream yelled Trying to Grab George, keeping Sapnap in his field of vision of course."So what? Its not like it has feelings. It's just an animal, Clay." Trevor laughed as George Hung there Try to breathe.

Sapnap bit Trevor in his 'spot' making the him drop George. Trevor kicked Sapnap and Grabbed Dream by the collar instantly regretting it when George shifted back and Punched the man in the face."You Will NOT touch him." George hissed.

Sapnap turned into his Half-breed form slightly clutching his Stomach."ah Man George, we gotta kill him now! He knows Too much." Sapnap fake sighed making the Man tense up."I wouldn't mind the little bloodshed.." George stared Trevor Down bringing his sharp Nail close to his Neck.

"George, No." Dream said as he Had the shock collar controller in his hand. Of course the blonde didnt want to use it but if george Hurt the boy, he would have to."Dream He's a Fucking Dick!" The brunette yelled as he was picked up by the blonde.

"I know but he doesn't deserve death." Dream said as he Rubbed George's back."He hurt me! He hurt Sapnap! He almost hurt you!" George whispered as Hot tears ran down his face.

"I have to agree Dream! You could have gotten hurt." Sapnap Growled Kicking Trevor in the gut. Dream lifted Sapnap's shock collar And watched as sapnap Ran back to the blonde Keeping his distance from Trevor.

"He's going to report us.." George mumbled in Dream's shoulder."like anyone would believe him." Dream said as he Walked away Holding George in his arms while sapnap followed closely.
»----»
490 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 2𝐚𝐦. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. :𝐏 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬