☁︎ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ☁︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
»----»

Dream Got up Really Early due to his messed up sleeping schedual, but he didnt care because he Needed to be up super early. Dream got up and he started his surprise for his two boyfriends.

First dream took out some things out of the fridge and started Baking. He started off with Cookies and Then cupcakes which He wasn't Amazing at like Sapnap was but he Could still bake without Burning the house down.

Once he was done with the baking He took out some ingredients for some savory food. He cooked Steak, Salad, and other stuff. Once everything was done Dream ran upstairs and Into the bedroom to take Out two boxes. Both boxes held a Ring of different colors.

Today was the day dream decided to propose. They had been together for 5 years now and So he felt like they were ready. Sapnap was the first to wake Up between him and George and immediately saw Dream on his phone scrolling through Twitter.

"Morning Bub..." Sapnap yawned as he Crawled over to Dream and Sat himself down on the blonde's lap. Dream Turned off his phone to give his attention to the Ravenette on his lap. "How was your nap Honey?" Dream whispered into His Boyfriends Ear. "Good, Still a Little tired though.." Sapnap Mumbled in the crook of Dream's Neck.

"I have a few things planned today So If you could wake Up george And Get dressed that would be great." Dream Smiled as he Ran his fingers through sapnap's hair. Sapnap got off of Dreams Lap and Crawled over to George.  George woke up by the soft Petting he received from the Ravenette.

"Morning gogy." Sapnap smiled as George sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Morning.." George Said with his Morning voice. Sapnap smiled As George Opened his eyes revealing his 2 colored eyes."Your so Pretty." Sapnap gushed making the brunette Blush at the complement.

"T-Thank you.." George said Embarrassed by the Ravenette's words. "Who's hosting valentinesday this year?" Sapnap asked looking at the calender."Dream Is, I did it last year and You did it the year Before me.." George Said taking a sip of the water on the nightstand.

"Dreamy told us to change before we head downstairs." Sapnap said As he got our of the bed and Picked out some clothes for him and George.

Sapnap:

George:

George:

The two left the bedroom, brushed their teeth and Walked downstairs to See the Food and decorations

The two left the bedroom, brushed their teeth and Walked downstairs to See the Food and decorations."Wow." The two Exhaled looking around at the decorations and Long Line of food and Desserts."Did you bake these Dream?" Sapnap asked looking down at the Cookies on the plates.

"Suprisingly I did it without burning the house down." Dream Wheezed as George was Impressed by the Choice of decoration. He knew for a fact Most of these weren't those Valentines colors of Pink and red. He saw Blue and what he was guessing, Green and Red.

"You like the Decorations George?" Dream chuckled as He simply Slipped the Ring on the Brunette's Fingers. "I do! They look great!" George Smiled Not even noticing the jewelry on his Finger. Sapnap Was busy eating a Cake To notice anything.

"You guys wanna stream our valentinesday date?" Dream asked as The two Boys Smiled and Nodded. Dream did his face reveal 2 months ago and They revealed their relationship 1 month ago."why not give the shippers More Content For Those compilations and Fanfictions?" George chuckled.

The three Read fanfiction For the laughes of it Though sometimes when the decide to read smut, heated things definitely happened. They set up the stream and Then started revealing them eating the food. Everyone on the Smp joined As they were in on Dream's plan.

Everyone was in on dreams Plan. The viewers read the announcement on Dream's Twitter, discord, and Instagram while The Smp players Were in a discord chat Yesterday talking about the plan. The chat would Be normal and ignore the rings like they weren't on the two Boy's hands at 5 the smp would begin their Part in the plan.
Tubbo would ask about the rings on sapnap and George's Hand and the rest of them would Pop the question in order.

A few minutes of answering donations it finally Hit 5.'What are those rings on your guy's fingers?' Tubbo donated $5.

George and Sapnap Both looked down and saw what tubbo was talking about. The chat spammed pog while the two Stared at Dream In surprise

'Nihachu donated $5' will

'Eret donated $5' you

'Badboyhalo donated $5' two

'WilburSoot donated $5' marry

'Tommyinnit donated $5' me?

The chat spammed pog Even harder while dream waited for the response. George cried into his sleeve Nodding Viggorisly, while sapnap Hugged the blonde and yelled yes. Everyone unmuted from the discord call and Yelled Pog, congratulations, Lets go, all the things like that.
»----»
840 words

𝐓𝐚-𝐝𝐚𝐚! 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝. :.)