♫︎ 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲♫︎

𓆉︎ - 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚. (𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝒖 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒚, 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒛, 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝑻𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒂𝒅, 𝑨𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆.)
»--------»

Dream was On a LONG call With Someone Who George and Sapnap didnt know, but they trusted Dream so they Didnt even bother Evesdropping. Once the call was done, Dream came into the room and Picked out clothes for All three of them.

"Are we going somewhere?" George Asked as He got Hit in the Face with a Shirt."Yea, We're going to meet my Family." Dream says putting on a new shirt."Drista?" Sapnap asked as he Put on his shoes.

"No, My Older brother is home from College, My parents and My Younger brother are home from a Trip, and Drista Is on break For the winter. You'll be meeting my Whole Family Today." Dream says.

"WHAT!?" Both boys yelled Catching the Blonde's attention. "SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE PARENTS!? AND A LITTLE BROTHER!? AND AN OLDER BROTHER!?" Sapnap yelled as he Hopped off the bed.

"Well I had parents When I was Born, My younger brother was born 5 years ago so he's the same Age as Techno's baby brother, and I havent seen my Older brother in 3 years." Dream said Calmly as He picked up the Car keys.

"You guys just never heard of them Because, My parents Work All over the world. They basically get paid To travel and they bring my Baby brother with them. My Older brother Is Studying Abroad And He's coming home for the week, While Drista Lives By herself Cause she said, 'Socializing is Stupid." Dream continues as they Walk out into the car.

» The Drive Was Quiet, Both sapnap and George trying to process What They just heard. «

They soon snapped out of it When Dream Drove into the driveway. All Boys left the Car and was About to Knock on the door, But a Certain Blonde Tackled The Freckled Blonde And they Just both went. Flying.

"DREAMMM!!!" The Blonde Laughed as he tackled the Younger. George and Sapnap Just stood There. "PUNZ!!!" Dream Laughed As He Elbowed the other in the stomach.

"Boys!" A female Yelled making the two stop what they were doing. Sapnap and George Turned around to see a Beautiful Lady With Brown hair with rainbow tips."MOMM!!" Both Boys yelled as they Hugged their Mother.

"Hello My little Ducklings!" The woman Smiled Petting both of their heads. She was around 5'2 while The blondes were For sure above 6ft. A little Brunette Boy came out Running towards Dream.

"Hello Tubbo!" Dream Coos Picking up the Small Brunette. Drista Popped Her head Out of the door frame and motioned for George and Sapnap to follow her.

George and Sapnap Entered the Home and Drista Handed them a Little Book. "We have Dream's Baby photos In there if you want to see them." Drista Said playing with a fork. Sapnap opened the Book and They saw Dream In a Duck Outfit."Was dream a fan of ducks?" George asked.

"No darling, When Dream and Punz were Little They would Follow me And play little tricks on me." The lady said as she walked in with both boys."Where Did you even get that!?" Dream Blushed."Drista Gave it." George said as he continued flipping Pages.

"You Three can Go upstairs to dream's room While I prepare the food." The lady said As she walked over to the kitchen, Drista and Punz Following. Dream showed them to his room, Holding Tubbo in his arms."You have a cool family Dreamy." Sapnap said as he fell into Dream's bed.

"I mean- Have you Heard our Names? Dream, Punz, Drista, And Now Tubbo?" Dream laughed."Dad definetly Out done himself with our names." Dream said As he Played with Tubbo's Hair.

"My family Is Chaotically amazing."
»-----»
703 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

Soo My boyfriend reads my Lemons now sooo yeaaaaa. ANYWAYS! Short and Sweet :D i like the thought of Puffy being Dream's mum cause of how much he followed her like a little duckling. Sam as there Dad was a Little thing I pulled up last minute But I really enjoy the Sbi Family Relationship soo Tommy stays with phil.

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें