☁︎ ˢⁱᶜᵏ ᵍᵒᵍʸ ☁︎

𓆉︎ - 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇.
»-------»

George woke Up with a Mega Head ache. He tried to Get up but ended Up falling back down on the bed. George usually didnt cry cause of headaches and Stomach aches but this hurt, BAD. George tried to hold it down his cries But He really couldnt.

"SAPNAP!!"

George Screamed, voice breaking at the end. Sapnap came up Not even two minutes later."Whats Wrong gogy?" Sapnap asked as He Approached the Brit."Hurts.." George whined as he Pointed to his head and Then clutched his stomach.

"Oh noo!" Sapnap cood as He Got into the bed and Huged George from the back. Sapnap Rubbed George's Back while kissing George's forehead every now and then. George calmed down and Eventually fell asleep. Sapnap Called Dream Still cuddling George of course.

'Whats Up sappy?'

'𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆. 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆.'

'Poor Babyyy'

'𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑽𝒆𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒑.'

'I got it covered, dont worry I'll be home soon.'

'𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝑩𝒖𝒃, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒚𝒆'

'bye baby, love you too.'
»-----»

Dream came Home and Placed The groceries on the table. He then walked up to the Bedroom and Kicked off his feet. He quickly switched places with Sapnap without Waking up Gogy. Sapnap walked downstairs To Start cooking.

Dream slipped George On his chest and Ran his fingers through his hair while rubbing George's back. George woke up a little later to the smell of Soup. When sapnap came into the room, Dream Sat George On his lap as Sapnap Fed him.

"No more.." George Groaned as he could feel his throw Up coming up."No more? Okay no more." Sapnap smiled as he Poured the medicine into the little cup and handed it to george. George stared at the medicine in disgust."Just do it in one full Swoop!" Dream Smiled.

George Gulped down the Medicine and Chugged the Water earning praises from his boyfriends. Later they just cuddled and eventually slept. This continued for a week until George Got better.
»----------»
357 words!

𝐘𝐞𝐫𝐩! 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧! 𝐒𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞̀ 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭! :𝐃