☂︎ 𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒑 ☂︎

𓆉︎- 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟.
»------»

Sapnap Was doing dishes when He suddenly Got dizzy. To be fair, Sap woke up with a big headache but ignored it and continued with his day which eventually disappeared but this time The headache didn't disappear making it harder for sapnap to concentrate on the dishes.

Sapnap's hand dropped the plate and he grasped his hair lightly pulling it. His head Hurt BAD. Once sapnap Opened his eyes, He saw his two boyfriends right in front of him.

He was about to question Why they were there but it soon clicked when he saw The Remains of the plate On the floor."I'm sorry.." was all sapnap Said To his two boyfriends but when He looked up, he saw The sleepiness in both of their eyes.

"Did I wake you?" Sapnap Asked as George nodded and Dream Sighed. Dream crouched down in front of sapnap and tugged on his Sweater. "Lets go to bed.. you've been busy the whole day." Dream smiled as He Picked up sapnap and Held George's hand at the same time.

Sapnap Sighed happily in the crook of Dream's Neck.

- Next morning -

When sapnap opened his eyes he immediately closed them shut. He turned to the side and Went to the ball position. His stomach Was killing him and the sun was shining right in his eyes thanks to the window.

George walked into the room and Saw Sapnap."Sappy? Are you okay?" George asked Gently as he went towards the ravenette. Sapnap Groaned and turned to face the brunette with tears in his eyes threatening to come out.

George Smiled as his fingers ran through Sapnap's hair."I'm going to go make some soup, you want that hun?" George asked As he slid his hand away from Sapnap's head. Sapnap nodded as he turned back around To get away from the sun.

George left and Came back with Soup and some medicine. George helped sapnap get up and eat the soup then later drunk the medicine. Sapnap wasn't stubborn when it came to medicine. Dream was the big problem with medicine so he never wanted to get sick.(foreshadowing?)

They stuck with the same routine with the eating and medicine. Sometimes George would feed him and sometimes dream would. This lasted for a week then sapnap Felt A LOT better.
»------»
397 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲! 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 :𝐃