☆ 𝐔𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 ☆

𓆉︎- 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.
»----»[𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒆]

Dream looked at the man who was holding George. They looked related in a way, having the same Brown hair and British accent.

"Who are you?" Dream asked as he looked around for any weapons. "Im a Demon slayer, The water pillar." The Man Explained."Are you in anyway related to my boyfriend?" Sapnap asked.

"I thought- Your boyfriend?" The brit asked switching from Dream to Sapnap. "We're in a poly relationship." Dream explained. "What's your Boyfriends name exactly?"The brit asked as he looked at the Demon.

"Wait.. George?" The man Asked slightly lightening his grip on the younger."So you know him..?" Dream asked taking a Small step forward. "George.. He's My baby brother." The brunette Says as He Examined The Other.

"Then please let him go! He didnt do anything! He Cried! He showed emotion!" Sapnap yelled getting the attention of the blue eyes demon. "He'll eat once he's hungry. we have to kill him before He kills other people." The man said stabbing George with his sword.

George Squirmed as the Sword was pushed deeper into his chest. "NO!" Dream yelled as he rushed without thinking. The Brit Knocked Dream Out accidentally Letting george go.

George rushed Over to Dream, but not to eat him. George stood in front of Dream To protect him. The brit stared in confusion.

"Your protecting him?" He asked george, George Understood and Nodded. "Alright, I cant do anything. I dont have The right to Kill you Georgie." The man smiled as He Picked up his sword and put in back into it's holder.

Sapnap Ran to dream and Looked up at the man."whats Your name?" Sapnap asked Lifting Dream up.

"Dan, My name is Dan" The brit smiled as he pet George's head."Nice to meet you dan!" sapnap Smiles as dan took out a paper and A pencil and wrote an adress.

"If you head up to mount. Lb, you'll meet a guy named Trayaurus. He'll keep you and your friends Safe, while training you. Tell him Daniel Sent you."
Dan says handing them the paper and then Vanishing.

Tommy ran towards Dream while lani and tubbo walked over to george. George sat still right beside clay until he woke up. Once he Did Sapnap explained all about Dan and where they would need to go.

"George Cant stay out in the sun for too long. Lets go before It stops snowing and Turns into Day." Tommy says As He held George's hand, tubbo holding the other. Sapnap Had Lani in his arms and dream led the way, ranboo right beside him.

on the way to the mountain They all got a basket and was Trying to put George in it."Can you get in georgie?" George was In a Little hole and Stared at the Basket. "H-He-HAhA! GEORGIES A MOLE" Sapnap laughed while dream tried to encourage george to go in.

George got up and slid into the basket, not comepletely in it."Uhmm.. Georgie you know how You Turned bigger? Can you get smaller?" Dream asked as he pat the brit's Back patiently.

"Smaller Gogy, Get smallerrr" Dream encouraged as George flipped over the Basket and fit in all snug. "Good Job georgiee" everyone praised Petting his head Like he did To everyone before he turned. sapnap Tied a Cloth to the top and hid George as they went to the mountain.

Dream caught a wiff of a demon and Went to Go check it out with George while sapnap and the minors waited outside. Once he opened the door everyone stared. A demon was Eating Humans right in front of them. George, was drooling. Craving the blood while The demon Ran after Dream.
»------»

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐭! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭! :𝐃