Sukuna - Touch (part one)

Start from the beginning

"Don't get the wrong idea about this." He says, and you want to question what he means but before you can form the words, he's stepping toward you.

Instinctively, fear overcomes your muscles and you step back until your back hits the wall. Well that's not any better.

He lifts up a hand, and you try not to cower into yourself, the stressful encounter already effecting your stomach in negative ways. Instead of striking his hand down onto you, he lowers it so his palm is in front of your stomach.

He looks at you as if asking permission for something. Before you can even answer, he lifts up the front of your shirt slightly, pressing his palm on the center of your stomach.

You almost lunge away with fear. He could easily blow you into pieces with his hand like that. The only thing keeping you grounded was the warmth spilling from the place his hand was touching.

"What? How is it that warm?" You ask, glancing down at his large hand flushed against your skin.

"I can heal people, brat."

"Why are you healing me though?"

"Stop asking questions, I'll kill you." He glares at you.

"Do it then." Maybe not the best response on your end, but hey why not.

"Not yet." He says harshly, "You're too valuable for that."

"What does that even mean?"

"What did I say about questions?"

"I mean you said you wouldn't kill me yet so I'm taking my chances." You counter. This was weirdly entertaining, despite being scared out of your mind.

"You have potential, and I have plans for you. You're not allowed to die yet."

You frown. You're body hasn't felt this great in ages, but the words he's saying are ruining the effect. Now you're left with a bad taste in your mouth.

"You said the same thing about Fushiguro, right? That you have plans for him?" He nods. "Well stop having them."

"Hm, but that would be no fun." Sukuna puts his face in front of yours, "Don't you want to be strong, Y/N?"

"Maybe not the way of strength you're used to, but in general, yes."

"Then allow me to make you into that." His smile is horrific, "Allow me to shape you into a perfect little human so I can do with you as I please. Yes, I think we could both get something out of that."

"What the hell am I getting out of that?" You say, trying to bend your head as far back from him as possible.

"To be my pet. My prize. I'll have you wrapped around my finger. Don't tell me you haven't thought about that before?"

"No, I haven't." Even you know you're lying. His ability to see straight through you is making you sweat.

It's not a sin to think about yourself in that situation. On the side of proclaimed "evil", bending to its every will. Bending to someones every will. Of course you've thought about it.

The thought of the person being Sukuna, however, sends chills down your spine.

Follow that monster? The one with no remorse or feelings for anything alive? Even after he tenderly cures your stomach pain via his own ability.

Right. He did that.

Maybe it was just to get you in his debt, but something about the way he lifted your shirt and placed his hand down seemed too soft for reality.