26

"But to the world I am Merciless"

His voice was hard when he said all of this.

" This all started because of you actually," he said looking away.

With that, I didn't know how to react.   Both of us were silent. Him observing how I reacted, my figuring out what to say to that.

"How?" I spoke up.

"How what?" He asked.

"How did it start with me?" I demanded.

His response was a smile. "Sweetheart you should remember that yourself and then we'll talk about all of this. Now" he suddenly got up picking me up with him as if I weighed nothing and stood me up.

"We should maybe go home. It's for the best. We have been cooped up here. " he walked towards the bottle of alcohol and took another swing.

I wanted to know more answers. I wanted to know more.

"Wait you need to explain yourself" I got mad again.

"Watch your tone, Rosa, I don't appreciate it." Mr cold was back. The window he opened was shut and I couldn't read him once again.  Well, two can play that game.

"Well I didn't appreciate how you called me a slut" I snapped. I made sure my tone was a bitchy one.

"I said you have dressed like a slut" he took another swing from the bottle." I apologize for that though. I got jealous of everyone staring at you. It made me feel uncomfortable, that wasn't your fault." And he took another swing from the bottle before closing the lid and walking away to the bar to put the bottle back like he didn't just say that.

What the hell? This guy just said it like it was nothing. Are normal guys like this?  I was so frustrated.

"You were jealous?!" I stomped behind him.

"Yes. I just said that" he shrugged, placing the bottle on the shelf.

"You... you" I had no words. "You are so confusing. You blame me for coming for this stupid gala, then you insult me, and then you-"

He suddenly turned around and faced me, which freaked me out because I didn't realize how closely I walked behind him until he turned around and faced me only centimeters apart. My face faced his chest. I had to look at the damn tall coconut tree to look at his face and glare at him.

He was looking down on me. Damn it!

"I don't think I like you" I snapped like a child glaring at him.

His grey eyes were piercing through my face. He then smirked and then bent down to my face. His face was no centimeters away from mine and with a cocky tone he said.

"I beg to differ"

And then the asshole's lips descended on my lips. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist, pulled me towards him and he pulled me up with him so that he was standing tall now and I was on my tiptoes. My arms quickly wrapped around him too. His arms were strong. His lips were rough. But the kiss...

Oh damn, the kiss made my panties drop. The kiss melted me damn it. His warm rough lips felt so good. Since he took me by surprise his soft warm, wet tongue had easy entrance to my mouth from the start and he moved his lips in a hot rhythm. he easily dominated me with the kiss.

Sparks were flying everywhere. I felt so safe, happy, and wet.

I felt myself being set on the floor while being kissed, he was bending down again, that didn't last long since suddenly his hands went to by bottom and he lifted me, it was so sudden I wrapped my legs around his waist. And my hand went around his neck. This made me hotter. I felt everything. And I mean everything. He started walking, I didn't know where since my eyes were closed and I was still kissing him while he was kissing me too.

I felt him lean me into something cold. Cant be the wall, so I assumed it was the huge glass window that showed the view of the whole city. Thank god we were high up to a point no one would see.

The miss got steamy. I felt hot. I also needed to breathe so I tried to pull away to breathe, and I succeeded but he kept on kissing but on my neck. Fuck this felt so good.

Why didn't I do this before?

He found my sweet spot at the base of my neck and nibbled on it to a point I moaned.

He then slowly rose his head to look at with that stupid smirk still on his face. He then leaned in closer to my ear and bit it slightly and whispered in that stupid cocky voice of his,

"Are you sure you still hate me, angel?"