23

"I don't like to dance with other girls because they are not you, my beautiful Rosa"

My whole world paused when these words left his mouth. I felt so overwhelmed with emotion I didn't know that existed in me. I couldn't remember anything from my past yet my body, heart, and emotions reacted to him deeply. It confused me so much to a point it gave me a headache thinking about it. But I can't stop thinking about it because it's freaking me out. The thought as to why I'm reacting to him this way when I have never reacted to anyone like this before.

My cheeks were hurting from blushing a lot.

Damien was looking ahead with his typical serious look and another old man came to speak to him. That helped me to snap out of that little daze I went through.

I closed my eyes and took a few breaths.

Concentrate Rosalie, don't forget what Matt and that Asian man told you about him. He is dangerous and you l should stay away. I tried lecturing myself.

'Then why do I feel so safe in his arms? Why do I feel like I'm at home when I'm with him' Another part of me asked myself.

I took another breath and ignored that thought and opened my eyes. Can't be bothered to argue with myself right now.

"Well Mr. Ascian it was lovely speaking to you about business but who is this lovely young lady next to you?" The old man asks Damien, which confused me to the max because why is this old fart calling Damien, Ascian? And also I wanted to hear the answer too. Who am I to Damien? Who is Damien? What is going on? These questions hurt my head, if Damien answered them it would help a lot.

Damien gave the old fart this intense look that scared the old fart and me. Damien looked so intimidating it didn't feel comfortable. I felt anxiety crawling up my throat as I didn't want to be in any sort of situation. I didn't like it when he was angry.

See how confusing it was for me, he was like my comfort zone but when he is intense it made me anxious and I wanted to crawl into his arms and find the comfort he provided before he got mad.

I couldn't help grip his arm tighter and lean into him as if I was saying, please don't be mad, you are scaring me.

I think I made my point clear as he petted my hair, kissed the top of my head, and put his hand around my waist again.

This got my eyes wide open. I was in shock. Did he just pet me and kiss my head?

The old fart had his mouth wide open. People behind him were shocked too. So it did happen. I wasn't dreaming.

" she is my family," Damien said in a hard voice to the old fart. "Now excuse me, I think she would like a drink" was all Damien said before dragging me, who was in shock, leaving the old fart with a wide-open mouth and a shocked expression.

"Rosa you should breath" he ordered still leading me away from the crowd that cleared Damiens's way and gave him a way to go. They smiled and some looked nervous as he passed them.  I realized Damien was leading me towards the main door that I entered the room. About 10 guys dressed in black followed Damien and me I tensed up when they started following us.

"Calk down they are my men" Damien whispered, realizing my nervousness towards his men. Even the guy who was next to Damien the whole time and who announced the dance floor was open, the right-hand man, followed us out of the room.

"Prepare the room," Damien said out loud which confused me. The right-hand man replied out loud,

"Yes boss" and walked ahead really quickly with 3 of Damiens men following the right-hand man. They then disappeared out of my site so quickly.