8

Rebecca looked at me In shock and suddenly pumped her hand out into the air.

"Yesssss this will be so fun" she exclaimed.

" yeah yeah what ever" i laughed it off. And we walked college.

Everything was good.

My guts was anxious about going to a club. I dont know why?

After classes we went back home to find  Jenna pacing around the room. As we entered the apartment she spotted up and ran towards me.

"OMG Osie I need you to come out with us today. This guy I dated some time ago is crazy. His been stalking me all this time and he sent me this picture telling me to take him back and all that... point is I need you to protect me with your material arts fighting!!" She cried out hanging on to me.

" she already agreed to come with is JeJe" Rebecca said in a bored voice and walked towards her room.

" really" at first Jenna was shocked but then she looked serious again, " that's great...  But this is not a tactic to make Osie come with us though, Im being serious. There really is a stalker who is threatening me"

Now she had our attention. Me and Rebecca who stopped walking towards her room turned around and looked at Jenna in alert.

"What... Jenna what" Rebecca was now panicking.

" I know I k-"

" we shouldn't go out tonight-"

"-now but i didnt know how yo tell you guys I"

"We should just stay at home"

Jenna and Rebecca kept on talking while I just observed.

Maybe going was a bad idea. I mean if there really was a stalker we need to take precaution and...

" but i really want to go"

"What no!" I suddenly snapped out loud shutting them both out frim there panick ranting.

"We need to take precaution what if there is a stalker, he will come after you and then you will be in trouble and then" now i was panicking but in a very calm way.

" hey hey... " Jenna stopped me, " this is why I need you to be there. I can't alwasy hide so If your there with me you would be able to stop him with your fighting, besides my new boyfriend, he thinks I'm avoiding him. Please help me Osie im reallt serious about this one. I have dating this guy for more than a week now. We been texting all night. Please help me pleaseeee"

I was staring at her blankly and wondering what i should do. She's right she can't always hide from this guy. I promised myself and my instructed that I would never use my fighting skills for no reason and take advantage of it in wrong ways. But this is a legit reason. My friend is being stalked. Oh god.

"Fine" I mumbled.

"Yes" this time Jenna fist pumped in to the air.

Becca didn't like the idea but placing her trust on me she went with it

As time went by... it was night already. I got dressed. I got dressed in this black tight short dress. And black pumps. I did my make up and then Rebecca's.

She was nervous to go out. Since she's too shy most time. So i dressed her up.

With the way I dressed her up her features looked even more sharper. She was happy with it. Then Jenna who saw me do a good job got me to do her make up as well.

I laughed out loud. Do you know that one character in those sappy books that always dresses up her best friend to take her out. And that same best friend gets this sweet guy. Well I felt like that character and I hoped my best friends hopefully get good guys today night.

When Jessica came back we all trapped her into getting dressed  and we were off. Before I went I did my make a lighter and we all left.

So Jennas' new boy have alot of contact and he got us passes to go into the club. This club appearalty was famous in this part of the city.

I couldn't remember the name so when we got there and when i read the sign on the entrance I got some sort dejavu moment.

The name of the club was NOVA.