13

Since me and Rebecca did not have anything to do today she suggested we do a bit of stalking. I was at first horrified. But then its the only thing we got so we got on to it..

"Trust me. If I cant stalk this guy out... no ordinary person can" Rebecca claimed opening her laptop. "Besides i have done this so many times"

I looked at her horrified. She gave me a sheepish smile and said, " hey a gurl gotta do what gurl gotta do"

Anddd we got into it.

I remembered he telling me he owned that club we went to. So we started looking about information on the club.

After half an hour we couldnt find anything.

"Dude are you sure his the owner of that place? I mean... no one come up when I search for it" She exclaimed finally in a frustrated manner.

I didnt know what to say. Im confused as well.

I leaned back and covered my eyes with my hands.

"How if we went to the club and ask for him?" Rebecca exclaimed suddenly.

At first i was shocked she even come up with an idea like that. Wouldnt that be too much?

"Okay I know that look okay... but its the only choice we have." She said glaring at me a bit.

"What do we even say?" I asked finally still freaked out about the idea.

"We could be like... 'haiii you saved me the other day and i wanted to properly thank you...' and then BAM" She clapped her hands together and continued, " you can then ask him 'and maybe ask you a bit of questions'!!!" She was being so dramatic about this.

I shook my head amused. "You are crazy"

"Okay its settled then.. we shall leave in 5 minutes." She claimed getting uo closing her laptop and all that.

"Wait what?!" I turned and looked at her like she has grown a second head.

"Im serious Osie!" She exclaimed, "look ever since i known you... this memory thing has been an issue for you... you have helped me soo much over those years and now finally i can help you, and im going to. Even if there is a small chance that this guy can help you, we should take it. Ill be there the whole time"

She said all of that that made me feel dumbstruck. This was so sweet of her. I felt like crying and hugging her to death.

"Thank you so much Rebecca. This means alot to me" i said with tears in my eyes.

She smiled and hugged me.

-----

After 2 hours we arrived infront of the club NOVA. It felt weird for some reason.

"Well this is it." Rebecca exclaimed holding the basket of muffins while I held the bouquet of flowers.

"We should probably try to see if anyone is there." I told her.

"Im pretty sure someone will be here. We can then show these babies and ask if we could see the boss" Rebecca nervously said.

She was nervous. For a person eho loves to stay at home and just chill this was a big step coming with me.

I still feel weird about coming here but since we are already here i decided to grow some balls and take the leap to go find what im looking for. Taking a deep breath i startes walking towards the entrance. Rebecca still in a daze realized I was walking and walked fast to catch up with me.

" uh Osie... this placce gives me the creeps" she whispered coming closer to me.

"Yeah i feel the same.. but now that we are here might as well get on with it." I replied as i walked in front of the door, i paused first.. the entrance door were these black iron bar like gate. I let out a sigh and tapped on the door but. no one answered. I felt anxious for some reason. When i observed closer I realised it was open. So i just opened and went right in, "c'mon"