"But we may need you j'onn," Alex said.

"We can have D.E.O agents go in as bodyguards for Lena. J'onn you go with lena as kara. Then once you get a few blocks away, go come back to the fight as manhunter, in the meantime, ray, barry, and zari helps with evac the rest worry about doomsday and the impending foot soldiers, kara, Clark, and j'onn worry about doomsday, when ready ray helps, the rest of us take out foot soldiers and then help try and defeat doomsday when done. Nyssa and Oliver will escort, Lena, winn, and felicity to the workshop ad try and flip off the beast." Sara said.

"Well hello captain Sara lance." kara said with a smirk.

"Oh shut it you," she said throwing kara a playful glare. While this was happening barry was watch with a confused face, and thinking to him self 'what the hell is going on, I thought Sara was dating someone, oh wait.' all of the things they were saying about Sara dating a puppy and her being blond and Alex calling kara a puppy.

"Wait you two are dating?!" barry askes in realization. "And everyone knew? What happened to superfriends?" barry said looking a little upset, meanwhile, people scream finally, and oh thank god he figured it out.

"I was going to tell you but then you being so oblivious was funny." kara said with a smile trying to hide the laughter.

"Hey, Felicity, maggie I think that means you owe me and Alex $70 each," Oliver said.

"Oh no the bet was every day he doesn't figure it out we owe you $10 each day, for a partner, so felicity owes Oliver $70 and I owe Alex $70. Not we owe both of you $70."

"No babe we said you own us both."

"Ugh fine." felicity said digging through her purse and giving them each a 20 and a 50.

"Bets too." barry said with a small smile.

"It's funny what can I say," Alex said.

"I don't think it's all that funny. Over the last two bets, I have lost $150." felicity grumbled.

"Same. maybe we need to learn our lesson as thea and winn did." maggie said.

"Well let's get ready and all get good night's sleep, tomorrows going to be the biggest fights of some of our lives." j'onn said.

"I also took the liberty to upgrade some of your suits, so they are built proof and have more features, so laurel, Alex, Nyssa stay back for a bit. Oh and maggie I also made you a suit for tomorrow."

KARAS APARTMENT

Kara and Sara just stepped through the door of karas apartment and walked straight to the kitchen and grabbed two beers.

"Never took you for drinking when stressed," Sara said.

"It's not like it will do anything anyway." kara said sliding one over to Sara, and poping the top of hers, and taking a sip.

"What time do we gotta be up tomorrow?"

"Well we gotta be at the tower by 8 to go over the plan, Lena, j'onn, Alex, and nia have to be there by 10, and the awards start at noon."

"Why do Alex and nia have to be there?"

"They know Alex is my sister, and nia is kinda like my apprentice so."

"Got it." there was silence before Sara decided to break it again. "Promise me something?"

"Yeah sure." kara said looking up to her.

"Don't die. I finally have my sister back, and just got you, I don't want to lose you."

"Sara neither of us can promise each other that. But we can make a deal. You don't die and I won't either."

"Except I die and I will probably come back somehow. I mean when I go to the afterlife now there's the gate to heaven and the gate to hell, I go through the closet on left, and on my way out I say "see you next year!" and make my leave back to real life." Sara said with a small laugh.

"Yeah well how about we just don't die in general, just to be on the safe side." kara said with a smile.

"I like that idea too," Sara said giving kara a kiss.

"Lets get some sleep, we have a really long day, and tough fight a head of us."

"Yeah lets go."

--------------------------------------------------------------

There are 2 more chapters left of this book. Chapter 14 the big fight scene! And the epilogue! Tell me if you guys want a second book. The only thing about a second book is it won't be out untill summer and then after summer it would put off untill I finish my 2 world's collide story. But let me know:)