Chapter 1

Chapter 1---Moving Day

As I stared out the window of my house...or should I say ex-house, since we are moving out of it? This is the last memory I had of my mom, and now we're leaving it too.

  "Jessica! The moving truck is here! Lets go!" My dad screamed from the top of his lungs. "I'll be there in a sec!" I hollered back. I took my bags and left my room and entered the living room. This was my favorite spot in the whole house. That is, because my mom picked out all the furniture, and the different colored wallpapers. As I felt my moms rocking chair, I could still feel her warm and soft hands, on the handles of the chair.

"Jess where are you?!?" My brother Zach cried. "I'm HERE!" I yelled as I wiped my tears before my bro saw them. He walks in the room. "Lets go Jess. The moving truck is here." He says to me gently. We got into the truck and it took a long time to get to our new house, because when we reached, I was already sleeping. My dad woke me up and we moved the furniture in the house. Of course we didn't finish, and we all collapsed on our beds because of the bumpy road trip and moving the furniture.

"Jess! Zach! Are you two ready??" My dad bellowed. "Yes!" We both screamed back. We came down with our backpacks and suitcases since we had dorms. Today was our first day of school. Geez....I make it sound like a first grader. So Anyways, as I got out of my room, and went down the stairs, I saw my brother all dressed up, like he was going on a date with Ariana Grande or something. Me? Well...I was a little dressed up with make-up and a cute formal dress, but Zach was acting like he's prom king or something. My brother and I took our own cars and went to school.

When I got there all the boys were staring at me. Was my make-up that bad?? One total hottie came up to me and kissed me on the cheek, and whispered in my ear "Your looking cute!" He winked and he went away. I blushed. So that's why all the boys were looking at me.  I went to see what my dorm # was and it said 213-Allie and Jessica. I take my suitcase and backpack and go to my door. When I open the door, I see that there is a tall girl unpacking her stuff. She stops, then looks at me and smiles. "Hi my name is Allie! And i'm guessing your Jessica...Am I right?" "Yup! Your absolutely right!" I answer with a grin. We talked and talked for hours until I finally get the urge to shut up, and start unpacking.

"Jess, do you need any help unpacking?" Allie asked me. "Nah i'm good. Thanks anyways love!" I answer. "OMG! I totally forgot! We have to sign up for our classes before all the good ones are gone!" Allie screamed. We ran down the hall with pencils in our hands. it looked as if we were about to murder someone...educationally??

We looked at all the sheets. All empty. "Aha...we're the first ones!" I tell Allie. Allie signed up for Drama and I signed up for Music "You sing?" Allie asked me. "Yeah I sing." I replied. "Well i'm going to the bathroom. The music room is on the left, so if you want to check it out, go ahead!" Allie says as she slowly walks away.

I walk to the music room, and there is a guy sitting in a chair...singing. He wrote something down, and began to sing: ♫You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea, maybe that's the reason why you talk in your sleep♫ He smiled at me and I notice he had amazing styled hair, and blue eyes. I went up to him and said, "You have an amazing voice!" He answered, "Thanks! By the way, my name is Louis," "My name is Jessica, and anyways I should be going. My friend must be waiting." I walked away and soon felt a warm hand on my shoulder. "Wanna hang out sometime?" Louis asked in his British accent. "Sure! Here's my number....so call me maybe!" I sang. He laughed. It was the most cutest laugh ever!!! We both stared into each others eyes for a moment, and then he suddenly asked me: "so...Jess, do you sing?" "Of course Louis....I wouldn't be in the music room then!" I said with a smile.

"Who did you meet?!?!!??!? Tell me! Tell me!!!!!" Allie screamed excitedly. "All, stop acting like a 1st grader!" I replied. "I met a guy,name---"WHATS HIS NAME YOU IDIOT???" Allie hollered before I could finish saying "Louis". " His name is Louis...okay?" I said. Just then my phone buzzed. It was a text from Louis. Allie waited impatiently for me to tell her about what the hell was going on, but I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Lou- Hey beautiful....wanna hang out with me tomorrow night?

Me- Louis !!! We just met! Lol calm dowwwn!

Lou- I can't resist! i'll pick you up from your dorm at 6:00 pm tomorrow k?

Me: hahaa...kk!

"sooooo...ehm..what did Louis say?" Allie asked. "I'm tired. Going to bed. Night night, All," I replied as I climbed into my bed. I smiled and did a little happy dance with my fingers, as I remembered Louis's cute laugh. How lovely.

I wake up to the voice of Allie trying to hypnotise me. "Jeeesssiiiiccccaaaa....you will have to tell me.....what did you guys text abooouuutt..." "All, i'm awake, and i'm still not telling you." I sticked my tongue out. "Okay FINE....i'll stop bothering you about it. I'm starving!! Lets go down to the cafeteria." We walked down, and to my surprise everyone was staring at me. The same guy winked at me. Now I was getting irritated. I got my lunch and sat at what the other peeps call it, "The Loser Squad". We sit down and Louis spots us and smiles. He throws his lunch out, and is headed towards me, when i'm guessing one of the "Pops" took his hand and started flirting with him. Allie gasps. "Is that Louis? Sierra knows how to get guys under her feet. But I don't think Louis will fall in her trap." Sierra glares at me, and I know better to just stay away from their romance. She then playfully twirls her hair, thinking i'm getting jeolous. Louis is too kind to say anything so he just shrugs at me. Sierra then hugs him tighter and tighter, and then she kisses him.  Like a real on the lip kiss. Like in those cheesy disney films. Louis clenched his hands real tight. I quietly sang to myself ♫This place is 'bout to BLOW-WO-owoooo♫

Sorry this is my first time on Wattpad....and whenever I see my reads and votes, I get nervous. Be sure to write comments and mostly tips, because as you all know, I'm a bad writer. I'm in dire need of your Comments & your votes!

-Sorry, Niall ate this signature, xoxo