𝘟𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 02 : ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘

Začít od začátku

"Don't expect me to say thank you and I will drop you home," Sasuke muttered clasping Misa's hand and dragging the girl through the street. Misa's skin was extremely soft and tender unlike Sasuke's rough and calloused fingers. It felt warm and reminded Sasuke of his long lost home. Walking past the streets, under the orange sky, Sasuke finally felt alive for once. He felt a surge of emotions rushing through him. After having no emotions for ages, Sasuke felt like he had finally found a home. Misa on the other hand was completely embarrassed. She had no idea why Sasuke's big fingers were tightly clasped around her own little ones but somehow it felt nice just like Naruto's. For the first time in Misa's life she had noticed Sasuke's smile; a genuine smile filled with emotions of happiness and love. He was even more attractive at the moment under the evening light.

"You should smile more," complimented Misa, "You look handsome."

This time it was Sasuke who turned into a ripe tomato. He flushed with embarrassment and immediately looked the other way saying, "Shut up, idiot. I never smile."

"But your ears are red, I can see it," Misa giggled slightly grabbing Sasuke's ear and wiggling it slightly, "Thank you for teaching me and dropping me home Sasuke! Have a good night!"

Sasuke stared at the figure that was disappearing into the small apartment. He then touched his ears and smiled again. Of course, he knew it. Misa was one of a kind. She was nothing like the annoying girls he had met in the class. She was like his deceased mother; caring, loving and timid. Well in Sasuke's opinion such people will always fall in trouble no matter how good they were. However no matter how hard he tried he couldn't forget the soft spoken girl and the tender hands he felt a few moments ago. Sasuke shook his head and convinced himself again that no matter what he would never forget that his life only depended on the revenge he would get on his brother. He solely lived for the revenge. He had sworn that to everyone since day one. He would get stronger and stronger until he defeated everyone in his way. Bonds would only make him weak. Everyone around him was a nuisance even Misa. He'd only get closer to Misa so that he could use her when it was time to restore his lost clan. Thinking so Sasuke left to his house that was around the corner.

-----------------

Misa stood inside the room nervously biting her lip enough to draw blood. Iruka and another examiner sat right in front of her judging her techniques. The narrowed eyes of Iruka and the examiner made her sweat buckets and even bite her lip harder scaring her but then she remembered the words Sasuke had told her.

"Misa, you are strong not weak just like you think you are. Stop acting weak and act strong for once. Feel the power surging inside you. You can do it," Misa remembered the strong words uttered by Sasuke as she took a deep breath and concentrated on her power doing a few hand signs.

Iruka's pen fell from his hand as he noticed that his favorite student had managed to make three perfect clones of the third Hokage. There was not a single flaw he could point out. Happiness flooded throughout his body as he realized that finally Misa had managed to do it. Misa was finally going to become a Genin, the lowest rank in the Shinobi and Ninja world but atleast it was her first step in the right direction.

"Congratulations Misa! You passed, here this your forehead protector. Always wear this, this is very precious," Iruka tied the forehead protector on Misa's forehead while the girl jumped around with joy. She was excited to break the news to her brother and the person who helped her to pass the exams. Misa rushed out only to see Naruto sulking on a swing all alone. It broke her out see that state. All their classmates were happily holding their parents' hands and were going home but here Naruto was looking at them in hopes of getting the same love that he desired so much. It was a state of despair for the two twins since they had never seen their parents or even heard anything about them.