32

Prompt: You get your wisdom teeth removed

...

"anna banana is my girlfriend?" y/n couldn't believe the words that just left eva's mouth, "you're lying!"

y/n was on drugs, her wisdom teeth just being removed. anna was talking to the doctor outside the room about the recovery process. coop, sab, eva, christian, dev, and brad were all joking around with the loopy girl.

the door opened as anna walked in, smiling at her girlfriend. y/n was so far out of it and it made anna giggle.

"anna banana! eva wasn't lying!" anna walked over to y/n, placing her hand on y/n's head. she was a little warm but that was just one of the side effects of the drugs.

"what did eva tell you y/n/n?"

"she said we are dating? is it true?" anna couldn't help but laugh at y/n's attempt to talk. gauze clouded her speech making it incredibly hard to understand the girl.

"yes it's true. i'm all yours my love." y/n rolled her eyes in pleasure.

"say it again."

"say what?" anna asked, looking at her loopy girlfriend.

"the last thing."

"my love." y/n giggled happily as anna said it again.

"i love it when you call me that." y/n said.

anna and y/n continued to joke around as brad and christian finished everything up with the doctor.

"you'd did great y/n. i told anna everything to do so you get better. i'll see you back here in 2 weeks. okay?" dr snyder told y/n making her nod.

"will do sir." she said, saluting the doctor. anna giggled gently at her goofy girl. the boys helped y/n up and into the wheelchair, "i feel like a granny."

"that's cause you are." coop joked as he wheeled her out of the dentist office.

"coop rhymes with poop." y/n remarked which made sab laugh out loud.

"the girl's got a valid point coop!" eva laughed alongside sab. anna was opening her range rover door so that the boys could lift y/n in there.

"careful christian." anna said as y/n got into the seat. anna buckled her seatbelt not wanting her to get up or anything that could result in her getting hurt.

"so y/n, how was it?" sab asked recording y/n. y/n grinned then giggled.

"awesome! i have stitches in my mouth which is dope. and anna shumate is my girlfriend which is amazing!" y/n got all giddy over the fact which made sab smile.

"does it hurt?"

"only a little. but i want a milkshake. boon let's get a milkshake."

"love you can't eat yet." anna responded looking back at her girlfriend through the rear view mirror.

"please?"

"you can't. doctors orders." anna watched as       y/n started to tear up. sab immediately felt bad. she set down her camera and pulled y/n into a hug. y/n burst out in tears which made anna feel even worse. she knew y/n was in pain over the surgery but wasn't showing it.

y/n had a tendency of putting off her own pain. she hated putting her burdens on others.

"you're okay my love. here, i'll get you a slushee at home. we'll doordash it then watch american horror story." anna said, looking into y/n's teary eyes through the mirror. y/n immediately smiled, jumping up and down in sab's arms.

"let's fucking go!"

...

once they all got home, anna door dashed and set y/n up in her bedroom. laying down next to y/n, anna handed her the slushee and played ahs. y/n looked comfortable which made anna happy. if there's one thing hated, it was seeing her girl in pain.

"tell me if you need anything at all." anna whispered, cuddling into y/n's warm body. y/n grinned, the drugs wearing off. she pet anna's soft hair, attempting to put the girl to sleep.

this is all y/n needed.

....

i guess i'm back.