29

Prompt: You spend some time by the pool at the new Las Vegas house. During the night, things get scary.

TW: drug use (edibles-LSD) Based off a personal experience.
...

listening to the loud music playing through the outdoor speakers, i put my hands above my head. my body was soaking in the las vegas sun, my sunglasses shielding my sensitive eyes.

i opened my eyes a little, hearing the splashes of water. seeing dev, cole, anna, jordan, and karina in the pool i smile. looking down at my body, i move my bikini bottoms trying to observe my tan line. seeing a distinctive line, i smile. thank you mom for the insane melanin genes.

little sweat beads were forming all over my toned stomach. i felt my forehead sweating a bit too, some pieces of hair sticking to my neck. my ponytail, however, kept most of the hair away from my sweaty figure.

"anna you bagged a hottie." i heard cole's voice, followed by a laugh and some gurgling. it sounded little anna was drowning him. "i was kidding! she's asleep too!"

"i can hear you.." i say loudly, readjusting onto my stomach. my back started to tan and i tried to fall back asleep. drifting into a nice trance, i felt a small smile form on my face.

however, the feeling of cold drops on my back made me sit up quickly. anna was standing above me, letting the pool water drip onto my body.

"you looked a little hot." her smirk made me roll my eyes, pushing her body away gently, "oh come on...don't make me throw you in."

"anna elizabeth if you throw me in so help me." anna's arms picked my body up, making me flail helplessly. i screamed for help, seeing cole, dev, and jordan either laughing or recording me, "anna if you throw me-no sex for a week." i whisper in her ear frantically, giving her an ultimatum. if she does throw me, i know i won't be able to hold up that deal, personally.

"you and i both know you can't last 2 days." i felt anna throw me a little. the feeling of cold water surrounded me, as i resurfaced. water dripped down my face as i pulled myself out of the pool.

"see? all cool now." anna suggested, pointing at my wet body. her eyes lingered upon my abs for a little, quickly darting up to my eyes as i tapped her chin.

"the eyes are up here." i smirked at her, grabbing her waist. dragging her behind me, i shove her into the pool. her hand holds onto my wrist, pulling me in alongside her.

i come up after her, latching onto her body. my arms snake around her neck as my legs do the same, but for her torso. anna leans against the pool wall, staring into my eyes.

i squint, the sun hitting my pupils at a deadly angle.

"the sun does you so much justice." anna's little compliment made me blush looking into her blue eyes.

"does it?" anna's hands run all over my body under the water, resting on my ass.

"mhm." her little nod makes me smile as i splash water in her face, "what was that for!?"

"you were giving my tits the googly eyes." her eyes finally leave my chest, looking back into my eyes.

"okay and i can't admire art?"

"if you think this is deducting time off your sex ban..you're wrong."

"aw come on!" her little pout made me shake my head no, "we both know you can't last that long.."

"you're probably right, but i wanna try. my mom would disown me if she knew how much i was getting railed by a-" anna's hand covers my mouth quickly, dev floating over to us on a raft.